Cabela's 100 round .22lr $8.99 online order
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Cabela's 100 round .22lr $8.99 online order within the HandGuns, Pistols and Revolvers, Long Rifles, Shotguns, SKS, AK, AR forums, part of the Weapons, Protection, Self Defense, Hand to Hand Combat category; Last time I tried to help it was gone before anyone could take advantage of it. As of 8:31 tis morning 5/30/13 Cabela's has .22 ...

Last time I tried to help it was gone before anyone could take advantage of it. As of 8:31 tis morning 5/30/13 Cabela's has .22 CCI long rifle for $8.99 per 100 which is .09 cents a round. Also I was in Cabelas (Charleston, WV) and they had lots of 9mm PMC for 15.99 per 50 and Herters (brass case) 14.99 per 50 which isn't great, but the best I've seen for a long time on 9mm hope this helps some people.
    P.S. I find this ammo goes pretty fast.

1 box limit and 6 bucks shipping. Ends up around 16 cents a round. I'll pass. If I was out I would probably do it but I still have. Few hundred rounds.
    Be prepared.
    Boy Scout Motto.

Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    1 box limit and 6 bucks shipping. Ends up around 16 cents a round. I'll pass. If I was out I would probably do it but I still have. Few hundred rounds.
    Yeah, I wanted to tell people, but I wanted to get this post out as quick as possible, it's free shipping to a local Cabela's (that is assuming you live close enough to a store to make it worth your while) also, they will allow you to order one for your wife also, might have to call them.
    On second thought, I guess it isn't for everyone, but for us that have a Cabela's close and probably will going there anyway.... and no, you won't be able to buy a mass amount from them, but I always get a couple hundred rounds each time I find it, it does add up.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Yea I wish I had a cabelas close. We are getting a bass pro shops, it's being built now. Not sure how soon they will be open but I'm looking forward to it.
    Be prepared.
    Boy Scout Motto.

Just checked and there will be a cabelas opening on the south end of Denver later this summer too. So that's not all that far from colo springs.
    Be prepared.
    Boy Scout Motto.

Been watching them build it on my commute to work off I25 for a while... I guesstimate it might be opening in a month or 2.

Sponsored Links