Reserve Deputy carry permit good in all states!
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Reserve Deputy carry permit good in all states! within the HandGuns, Pistols and Revolvers, Long Rifles, Shotguns, SKS, AK, AR forums, part of the Weapons, Protection, Self Defense, Hand to Hand Combat category; Whats the deal with getting a reserve deputy permit? A guy that I work with just got one, said he knew the sherrif and went ...

Whats the deal with getting a reserve deputy permit? A guy that I work with just got one, said he knew the sherrif and went down to the office, got sworn in and got his permit. No training or nothing! He said he is allowed to carry his weapon in all 50 states?!?!?!?! This is the first time I have ever heard of somethign like this. Doesn't sound right to me. He has ZERO training, even with a handgun!

Re: Reserve Deputy carry permit good in all states!

Yeah, when it comes to carrying a gun, do your own research. I don't know a thing about this, but it doesn't seem too right to me, might be right, but I don't think it's morally right for the Sheriff to be swearing friends as deputies just so they can have a permit....
    Any reason is the perfect reason to prepare.

I has a youtube! Check me out!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/acidlittle

Sounds like the "sherrif" is not doing something right just to give any yahoo a gun premit, let alone a deputy permit. Unless there is more to the story.

I heard actual police call these wannabes. Thats them saying it though, not me. To me, if they do a good job of what they are supposed to do, then let them. They don't get paid for it anyway, its all volunteer.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

HR 218 give full time LEO's the right to carry in all states. Someone is a little confused or reserves in that state have 24/7 law enforcement authority. Generally reserves authority is only on duty.

Sponsored Links