She said "Ban the Weapons of War on Our streets" - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

She said "Ban the Weapons of War on Our streets"

This is a discussion on She said "Ban the Weapons of War on Our streets" within the HandGuns, Pistols and Revolvers, Long Rifles, Shotguns, SKS, AK, AR forums, part of the Weapons, Protection, Self Defense, Hand to Hand Combat category; Originally Posted by Seneca She is just pandering to the ignorant. Weapons of war? who's out there running around with a SAW or a select ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree101Likes

Thread: She said "Ban the Weapons of War on Our streets"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Seneca View Post
    She is just pandering to the ignorant. Weapons of war? who's out there running around with a SAW or a select fire M-4'? Nobody except government. The weapons of war comment is terribly skewed and not an accurate assessment of the arms currently available to civilians (i.e.) through the LGS.

I'm certainly not going to vote for somebody who doesn't take the time to get their facts straight, before opening their mouth. I'm not a huge fan of Trump but every time she brings up gun bans and confiscation. I get nudged a bit closer to the Trump camp.
    Slidefire stocks make an Ar15 pretty sporty. I can certainly lay down some fire with one, keep it on target too.
    M118LR and SGT E like this.

Americas proliferation of firearms is our best defense. I just wanted to point out the history of gun control for dear England and even Australia. Proliferation in these countries was good but not nearly as good as ours. Still they banned home possession of rifles, then handguns and eventually shotguns almost always after a tragedy. The media there promoted it. The sheep there bought into it. It happened. Don't let it happen here.
    M118LR and essdub like this.

Super Moderator

I'll not buy this or that because they might try and take my rifles of choice. I'll but ammo and spare parts for the day when they come for the rifle I have.
    M118LR likes this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Here is what gets me...

if this guy (the muslim that did the shooting in Orlando) is NOT representative of all Muslim HOW the HELL is he representative of all gun owner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Denton, SDF880, stowlin and 8 others like this.
    Be a Berean

Quote Originally Posted by Operator6 View Post
    Slidefire stocks make an Ar15 pretty sporty. I can certainly lay down some fire with one, keep it on target too.
    Not sure I get the point, are you suggesting Slide fire stocks should be banned? or suggesting that through the use of a slide fire device civilians have the equivalent of military weaponry?
    M118LR and Operator6 like this.

No longer here.

Sometimes some will not just watch.

Who know's what evil lurks in the heart of men? (Old School) Typed in English. (If you are reading this Thank a Teacher, if you are reading this in English Thank a Veteran) All US Radio folks can tell Ya'll who knows.

I've got to admit that I'm pissed. She ain't fired a round in anger, but She has no reason to declare that all of US are meant to be sheep. Attempting to end the lone wolf attacks, is not the right scenario to disarm all the watchdog"s. But what gives Her the right to disarm all of US that will stand to the last for this Country?
    Last edited by M118LR; 06-14-2016 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Shorten grammer.
    essdub likes this.

You know the thing that pisses me off... the term "assault weapons"

The idea that a semi auto weapon that is "military in style" is the same thing as soldiers use in the middle east is bullshit.

The ignorance of people! The sheer friggin ignorance of reporters, etc etc!

I watched the video, there wasn't several hundred rounds being shot per minute in automatic bursts. There was multiple gunshots
    between police and the attacker, even at that point it wasn't several hundred rounds per minute.

Calculated out a well trained person can empty 255 rounds from a pistol in a minute, but how accurate, how soon before the barrel heats and the equipment fails,
    How soon till the hand fatigues from recoil.

This assault weapon blanket terminology and weapons of war BS needs to stop, ignorance is what is killing the most people right now.
    Firearm & Personal Safety Training - Hidden Content
    Hidden Content ( Simple gear mod ideas & tutorials. )

Most people don't even know what AR stands for and assumes its assault rifle....its not. But the moronic are the majority and we getting closer to a weapons ban and ammo ban and other restrictions each year...they will argue the results of the mass shootings since the assault weapons ban was lifted and it will show a huge increase in mass shooting from during to after....
    M118LR likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SAR-1L View Post
    You know the thing that pisses me off... the term "assault weapons"

The idea that a semi auto weapon that is "military in style" is the same thing as soldiers use in the middle east is bullshit.

The ignorance of people! The sheer friggin ignorance of reporters, etc etc!

I watched the video, there wasn't several hundred rounds being shot per minute in automatic bursts. There was multiple gunshots
    between police and the attacker, even at that point it wasn't several hundred rounds per minute.

Calculated out a well trained person can empty 255 rounds from a pistol in a minute, but how accurate, how soon before the barrel heats and the equipment fails,
    How soon till the hand fatigues from recoil.

This assault weapon blanket terminology and weapons of war BS needs to stop, ignorance is what is killing the most people right now.
    Anything can be an "assault weapon". My scratch up DVD of Snatch can be used as a weapon.
    M118LR likes this.

Hillary for PRISON 2016

She said "Ban the Weapons of War on Our streets"-hbeast-prison.jpg
    stowlin and M118LR like this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links