What firearms have you almost bought? - Page 3

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

What firearms have you almost bought?

This is a discussion on What firearms have you almost bought? within the HandGuns, Pistols and Revolvers, Long Rifles, Shotguns, SKS, AK, AR forums, part of the Weapons, Protection, Self Defense, Hand to Hand Combat category; I have considered buying another newer 50. However I wake up and forget it. I will be purchasing a 300 win mag, soon as I ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: What firearms have you almost bought?

I have considered buying another newer 50. However I wake up and forget it. I will be purchasing a 300 win mag, soon as I make up my mind on what I what to the last detail. No hurry they will be around awhile yet.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Colt Python

Quote Originally Posted by Plumbum View Post
    The FNAR, I cound not belive my ears when the dealer told me that it was a leagal hunting rifle in Sweden......I almost pulled out my credit card as I wanted it so bad I could taste it! A friend will take deliver of his FNAR next week and after shooting it I might just go back and order one.

Attachment 15877
    DO IT! DO IT! (peer pressure peer pressure)

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

ALL OF THEM!!!! just didnt have the money to pay for them :evil:
    Hidden Content

Lord, make me fast and accurate, let my aim be true and my hand faster than those who seek to destroy me, grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to do harm to me and mine, let not my last thought be - 'If I only had my gun'- and Lord if today is truly the day you call me home, let me die in a pile of warm brass,
    Amen

Yesterday at the lgs they had a SAW set up on a table. Thankfully it had a sold sign it. One of those is my 2nd choice for something belt fed but, a great 2nd choice.
    The ar that followed me home just seemed weak and puny as it went into the safe.
    Doc Holliday likes this.
    To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Almost bought a ruger super Blackhawk in 44mag. But decided to put it on layaway to lessen the blow of the cost haha. I'll have it paid off around the 2nd or 3rd of May.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by baldman View Post
    I almost had a 30 cal. machine gun I found in the dump at camp anaconda but the m.p.s. stoled it from me.
    Those bad old MP's! They should have looked the other way! Heck, I would have tried to take it home myself.

I have almost pre-ordered a Tracking Point M1400 338LM Bolt-Action rifle, but then the IRS had some words with me and decided I wasn't paying my fair share, so the rifle is on hold! Aghhhh! ($17,000 rifle)

I AM still trying to find a dealer with the new Ruger Precision Rifle in 6.5 Creedmore in stock. Been looking for months, but they get sold as soon as they get into a store. When I DO find one, I already have mods and glass for it, including a custom barrel. Just waiting......
    This is the last US Presidential Election. Take notes and pictures for the great-grandkids.
    Hidden Content

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links