EDC (Every Day Carry) List
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on EDC (Every Day Carry) List within the HandGuns, Pistols and Revolvers, Long Rifles, Shotguns, SKS, AK, AR forums, part of the Weapons, Protection, Self Defense, Hand to Hand Combat category; What is your EDC? I picked these two up a few days ago. They are metal "sticks" or rather metal steel batons. They extend when ...

What is your EDC?

I picked these two up a few days ago. They are metal "sticks" or rather metal steel batons. They extend when snapped with your wrist. I'm going to carry this in rough places just in case. One is a keychain which extends to 12 inches and the other is a 26 inch whopper! I love martial arts and I've always wanted to get one of these to practice with.

~~Any fool can make a rule, and every fool will mind it~~

Re: EDC (Every Day Carry) List

I am always trying out new products so it varies week to week for me. I always have a swiss army knife, another folding knife, flashlight (one hand held and one keychain), paracord, pen, bandana, bic lighter and a whistle. This week it is the surefire g2x pro, CS larg voyager (2011 model), victorinx huntsman, cuma ram pen and I just ordered a new douk douk folding knife.
    Hidden Content If we carry it, so should you!

I never carried much growing up. I need to pick up one of those and a knife also.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

My EDC

[youtube:3ured9gk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OsW13wiRyU[/youtube:3ured9gk]
    Any reason is the perfect reason to prepare.

I has a youtube! Check me out!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/acidlittle

Sponsored Links