Henry rifles
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Henry rifles

This is a discussion on Henry rifles within the HandGuns, Pistols and Revolvers, Long Rifles, Shotguns, SKS, AK, AR forums, part of the Weapons, Protection, Self Defense, Hand to Hand Combat category; I have been looking to add a gun to my BOB ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, what is every ones thought on the Henry U.S. Survival AR-7 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, " ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Henry rifles

Henry rifles

I have been looking to add a gun to my BOB ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, what is every ones thought on the Henry U.S. Survival AR-7 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, " The wife " said " I have been a good Boy " if she could only see behind the walls ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, so I have been thinking about getting this gun ,,,,,,,,,,, let me know how you feel about this gun ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Hidden Content
    GOD Bless The South , The best things in life are Hidden Content ,Hidden Content ,Hidden Content , prayer , 2nd Amendment , my wife , not all in the order .

Everything I've heard has been good but from what I've seen I think I would rather have a 10-22 takedown.

Banned

Just get an AR15 if you don't have one. They break down without tools and you can get a conversion bolt and fire .22lr out of it.
    Mosinator762x54r and Slippy like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

If that is the style weapon you want , there is no better than a Henry.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Henry AR-7s are nice. My father in law has a couple. Great in that if it gets dropped into the drink it will float. Reasonably accurate and does not take up much space or weight. Another consideration along with the take down Ruger 10/22 and take down AR is the Rossi trifecta which would give you a takedown single shot 22lr, center fire rifle, shotgun combination. Several choices on the shot gun and centerfire rifle calibers available. OK accuracy for closer ranges.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

I think you could buy 2 of the 10/22 for the same price
    Be a Berean

When you move to a Henry you are buying more than a good rifle. It is a fine rifle extremely well made by an American company with American parts and labor. Just because it is American made does not guarantee Quality, but their history does. A Henry is one you pass down for generations.
    BuckB, bigwheel and Slippy like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    When you move to a Henry you are buying more than a good rifle. It is a fine rifle extremely well made by an American company with American parts and labor. Just because it is American made does not guarantee Quality, but their history does. A Henry is one you pass down for generations.
    Thank you ,,,,,,,,,,,,, I agree ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Mosinator762x54r likes this.
    Hidden Content
    GOD Bless The South , The best things in life are Hidden Content ,Hidden Content ,Hidden Content , prayer , 2nd Amendment , my wife , not all in the order .

Quote Originally Posted by Maine-Marine View Post
    I think you could buy 2 of the 10/22 for the same price
    I don't think so ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I have priced them the Henry AR-7 is $ 28 cheaper the one 10/22 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    I have a Henry Big Boy and will definitely be buying another. Just make sure you break it in well before you need it if you buy new. They are extremely tight when they are brand new.
    bigwheel and Slippy like this.
    "Oh good lord it's the stink bug again. Did you see new faces and drop by like a fag at a birthday party to stink up the place with your phony dihmi hogwash"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links