Another reason for a CCW
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Another reason for a CCW

This is a discussion on Another reason for a CCW within the HandGuns, Pistols and Revolvers, Long Rifles, Shotguns, SKS, AK, AR forums, part of the Weapons, Protection, Self Defense, Hand to Hand Combat category; If she had a CCW and knew how to use a firearm this pursuit may have ended a lot sooner (and without more damage) than ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Another reason for a CCW

Super Moderator

Another reason for a CCW

If she had a CCW and knew how to use a firearm this pursuit may have ended a lot sooner (and without more damage) than it did. Juuuuuust sayin'.....

LAPD pursuit of stolen vehicle suspect ends in officer-involved shooting | abc7.com
    Camel923 and bigwheel like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

She was lucky she was not invited/forced to go along. Concealed carry at least gives you options you otherwise would not have.
    Smitty901 likes this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

This story is in CA unless Peruta survives all the way to the SCOTUS then CCW is not an option.
    Smitty901 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

The reason keeps slapping them in the face. And yet, they persistantly and doggedly cling to their stance against CCW. The decision to engage would have at least been hers had she been armed. She was fortunate. Many others are not.
    Seneca and Smitty901 like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    This story is in CA unless Peruta survives all the way to the SCOTUS then CCW is not an option.
    Agree, Here is a short video I did on the Peruta case and stay on En Banc for the Richards has been lifted also. Baker case (Hawaii) still on hold pending Peruta.
    Still DC case could get picked up by SCOTUS to heal rifts between different Federal Circuit Court Districts. This Legal stuff moves super SLOW.

I saw that last night. Kept thinking sooner or later he is going to jack someone with a gun.
    KG7NDC

The only thing that separates man from animal is our affinity for toilet paper.
    Once we as a society lose that affinity we begin to descend back into the animal kingdom, and after three or more days you will find the food chain beginning to invert on itself.

Here in NJ we've been waiting 40 years for the SCOTUS to hear a case.

Super Moderator

This story is in CA and you have heard incorrectly. CCW is an option depending on what county you are in. I live in CA and have my CCW. Process was fairly easy too.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    This story is in CA and you have heard incorrectly. CCW is an option depending on what county you are in. I live in CA and have my CCW. Process was fairly easy too.
    I am glad you are having some luck, but Peruta is still working it's way through the courts. If it gets knocked down by SCOTUS it is difficult to imagine that further CCWS will be issued, and hard to predict what will happen to those issued in the interim.

Super Moderator

I am glad you are having some luck, but Peruta is still working it's way through the courts. If it gets knocked down by SCOTUS it is difficult to imagine that further CCWS will be issued, and hard to predict what will happen to those issued in the interim.
    True and I totally agree. I just want people to know CA isn't as bad as people make it seem when it comes to gun laws. Even before the Peruta case it was possible to get a CCW in CA. They just made it more difficult.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links