Suppressor suggestions 223/556
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Suppressor suggestions 223/556 within the HandGuns, Pistols and Revolvers, Long Rifles, Shotguns, SKS, AK, AR forums, part of the Weapons, Protection, Self Defense, Hand to Hand Combat category; Thinking of getting a suppressor for 223/556. Would be used for semi auto Ar's, subsonic bolt action rifle and both 22lr and 22mag. Threaded would ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Slippy
  • 1 Post By Denton

Thread: Suppressor suggestions 223/556

Thinking of getting a suppressor for 223/556. Would be used for semi auto Ar's, subsonic bolt action rifle and both 22lr and 22mag. Threaded would be best for use on numerous rifles. Which manufacture and model do you guys suggest and use.

My thoughts are if somehow biden wins it may be the last chance to get one. However if Trump wins maybe the ole hearing protection act might have a chance of passing. Dreaming big I know. Just want to have things lined up and be ready to go depending on what happens.
    That which doesn't kill me had better start running.

Good thing is not that hard to make and if Harris out laws them it won't make much difference if you build your own. Order a few fuel separators . Keep them in the box and do nothing with them until forced to. They are legal. Turn it into a suppressor you have a problem.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

@Chipper

I seem to recall that @Denton has a buddy who owns a manufacturing facility and makes Suppressors.

Hopefully he will chime in!

Good luck and its a damn shame that we need to ask permission from the government and pay a bribe to use a sound suppressor device on a firearm.

FUBAR
    Denton likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    @Chipper

I seem to recall that @Denton has a buddy who owns a manufacturing facility and makes Suppressors.

Hopefully he will chime in!

Good luck and its a damn shame that we need to ask permission from the government and pay a bribe to use a sound suppressor device on a firearm.

FUBAR
    Checking right now. I know he makes them for .22LR.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Super Moderator

I asked him about a suppressor for use on 5.56 as well as .22LR. This is his response:

“ Poor choice to try to use a center fire 22 can on a 22 rimfire. It can be done, but it is much bigger and bulkier. Six ounces vs 22oz.”
    Smitty901 likes this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Sponsored Links