Ammo Sales up 276%
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Ammo Sales up 276%

This is a discussion on Ammo Sales up 276% within the HandGuns, Pistols and Revolvers, Long Rifles, Shotguns, SKS, AK, AR forums, part of the Weapons, Protection, Self Defense, Hand to Hand Combat category; Who would have thunk, right? Us for sure, keep stocked. I love the lefty panic! Turds! https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...virus-concern/...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Ammo Sales up 276%

Ammo Sales up 276%

Who would have thunk, right? Us for sure, keep stocked. I love the lefty panic! Turds!

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...virus-concern/

Coronavirus is the best firearms salesman since Obama.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Wonder if Remington is second guessing the decisions they made to divest of some of their lines.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    Sasquatch, KUSA, RedLion and 1 others like this.
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Camel923 View Post
    Coronavirus is the best firearms salesman since Obama.
    Let us pray the virus dose not have as along a run a record sales as Obama did. 8 years was one heck of a record
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

After 8 years wouldn't you think everybody would have figured it out. Maybe purchased any weapon they might need in the future but NNNOOOO.

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper View Post
    After 8 years wouldn't you think everybody would have figured it out. Maybe purchased any weapon they might need in the future but NNNOOOO.
    Maybe times are convincing a few more of those I will never have a gun to convert.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Can't speak for everyone, . . . but couple weeks ago, . . . added a toy to the menagerie, . . . was in LGS, . . . lady came in to sell a semi auto shotgun (really nice one at that), . . . and a little Colt .22 single action.

Soon as she was out the door . . . I picked up the Colt, . . . got the early bird shopper's discount, . . . took it home.

Sometimes ya just gotta add to the stable, . . . I'm thinkin' lots of folks doing that before the prices go thru the roof.

Plus, . . . when the gang bangers ain't sellin drugs cause their clients are tapped out . . . and there ain't nobody working the skirts on the corner, . . . they will be lookin for easy pickin's and easy pickin's to a city slicker is one of them "all by themselves" redneck shacks out in the country.

They just best not be thinkin' this shack will be easy pickins, . . . I got body bags and toe tags.

Many of my neighbors feel the same, . . . and they are the ones making sales at the LGS.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    Last edited by dwight55; 03-18-2020 at 09:36 PM.
    0rocky, RedLion and hawgrider like this.
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Super Moderator

Ya gotta now laugh at those news stories where they stopped someone who made a threat or something along those lines and the article mentions "In the home 800 rounds of ammunition were found". It is said like they are grasping their pearls at 800 rounds.
    0rocky, MountainGirl and RedLion like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Lefty guy at work can't find any 9MM wanted to trade me some TP for a few boxes of HP and I said
    NO I thought he was going to cry! Tough stuff, you are right where you put yourself while for the last 20+
    years I'm right where I put myself! Darn your luck!
    RedLion, Slippy and MountainGirl like this.

I understand 75% of the people rushing to buy guns and ammo are first time lefty buyers. Some guy in my office had been thinking of buying a gun for months and was talking yesterday about going ahead and getting one. I told him good luck in finding a gun and then finding the ammo for it. You snooze you loose. Then he asked if I had one I could loan him. Dumbass.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links