The left in panick, can't buy a gun online
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on The left in panick, can't buy a gun online within the HandGuns, Pistols and Revolvers, Long Rifles, Shotguns, SKS, AK, AR forums, part of the Weapons, Protection, Self Defense, Hand to Hand Combat category; "Panicked Leftists Surprised They Can’t Just Purchase a Gun Online Like They Were Told" "Leftists are finding out they’ve been lied to for years by ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: The left in panick, can't buy a gun online

"Panicked Leftists Surprised They Can’t Just Purchase a Gun Online Like They Were Told"
    "Leftists are finding out they’ve been lied to for years by liberal politicians.

"Barack Obama spoke to mourners in Dallas in July 2016 after a Black Lives Matter activist gunned down several police officers.
    Obama told the audience, “It is easier for a teenager to buy a glock than to get his hands on a computer or even a book.”"

The time to buy a firearm and ammo is when no one sees a need for them. Kind of like TP. Seems the lefts BS is being exposed again

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...hey-were-told/
    Last edited by Smitty901; Yesterday at 04:13 PM.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

I would LOVE to see the numbers on how many of them fail the NICS check, all the while presuming it was always so easy to get a gun.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Kauboy View Post
    I would LOVE to see the numbers on how many of them fail the NICS check, all the while presuming it was always so easy to get a gun.
    The first problem they would have with back round check is answering the questions. They would say they can't ask that. And No you can not see my ID. I have not committed a crime you have no right to see it.
    Kauboy likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I feels comforted in knowing I have plenty of guns and ammo. Food too. Might run out of TP though. Didn’t foresee that one, rats!
    0rocky, modfan, Slippy and 3 others like this.

Be quiet about this. Don't let the leftists know our secret gun source. You know.... ebay. You can buy anything from them if you have the Secret Usename and Password and you can order 50-cal machine guns with 1,000,000-round mags.... sent to your door in a plain brown box.
    Last edited by Back Pack Hack; Yesterday at 07:36 PM.
    I try not to make plans much. The word 'premeditated' would get tossed around in court.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by KUSA View Post
    I feels comforted in knowing I have plenty of guns and ammo. Food too. Might run out of TP though. Didn’t foresee that one, rats!
    (Slippy grins his evil grin and rubs his hands together in anticipation...)

I'll help you out on the TP Brother! I won't charge you any "money" at all............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....but you will owe me! BWAAAAAHAAAAA
    Chiefster23 and Prepared One like this.

Serious question...

Can you use a Passport instead of a driver's license when buying a firearm through an FFL? A Passport is a Federally Issued form of ID. Never thought to try that.

I don't get the whole toilet paper issue....I've been in shithole countries for so long and watched them not use TP for ever....the use rocks and sand, and water, and their own hands....its not the best smelling countries...and I wouldn't be shaking anyones hands....(think about why Asian cultures bow)....but I'm not about to lose my mind over a Charmin shortage..... damn folks....install a small spray nozzle...like the one on your sink.... to the water line off your toilet or bathroom sink and spray your cares away....can anyone say bidet?
    Slippy, Inor, Prepared One and 1 others like this.

Don't tell them about the gun shows. They can buy what they want and walk out the door.

Quote Originally Posted by Old SF Guy View Post
    I don't get the whole toilet paper issue.............
    This caronavirus / COVID-19/ Novel Virus / Whateverthehell they're calling it today.... causes diarrhea.
    I try not to make plans much. The word 'premeditated' would get tossed around in court.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links