The left in panick, can't buy a gun online - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

The left in panick, can't buy a gun online

This is a discussion on The left in panick, can't buy a gun online within the HandGuns, Pistols and Revolvers, Long Rifles, Shotguns, SKS, AK, AR forums, part of the Weapons, Protection, Self Defense, Hand to Hand Combat category; I’m beginning to think this whole thing is a Democrat conspiracy. I bet SNAP cards are used to buy TP....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: The left in panick, can't buy a gun online

I’m beginning to think this whole thing is a Democrat conspiracy. I bet SNAP cards are used to buy TP.
    Slippy and Michael_Js like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper View Post
    Don't tell them about the gun shows. They can buy what they want and walk out the door.
    They won't go, . . . first thing inside is someone with one of them scary black ninja war rifles with the 600 round clips that shoot 50 rounds per second, . . . and the bullets have heat seeking tips on them.

One look and they'll be between the washer and dryer, . . . cryin' momma and chewin a tide pod.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    Michael_Js likes this.
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

The husband just texted me that the hole-in-the-wall gun shop near where he works has a line of people waiting to get in. Bellevue, WA, not exactly a conservative bastion.
    Butler Ford and Michael_Js like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I buy my guns at the Super-Secret Boom Shoppe. It's in the Greyhound bus depot, behind the counter. Third door on the right. It's labeled "Boiler Room". I have to knock three times, cough twice, then say, "Carlos the Cutter sent me..."
    My ability to recall lyrics from a song written in the 70's far exceeds my ability to recall why I walked into the kitchen.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Back Pack Hack View Post
    I buy my guns at the Super-Secret Boom Shoppe. It's in the Greyhound bus depot, behind the counter. Third door on the right. It's labeled "Boiler Room". I have to knock three times, cough twice, then say, "Carlos the Cutter sent me..."
    I buy mine from gangbangers. They always seem to have more than the LGS and a better variety.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Renec likes this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    I buy mine from gangbangers. They always seem to have more than the LGS and a better variety.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Yeah, but they still go to the bus depot to buy them. So you're paying more for their mark-up.
    My ability to recall lyrics from a song written in the 70's far exceeds my ability to recall why I walked into the kitchen.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

Don't tell them about the gun shows. They can buy what they want and walk out the door.
    Jokes on them, all the guns shows are cancelled due to the crowds, lol.
    Inor, rswink, Michael_Js and 2 others like this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

This is the problem when what you do is lie to make political points with a crowd that is ruled by how it feels rather than facts. It is also why many other laws are so screwed up.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Here but not everywhere.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

I was in the area of one of my favorite gun stores yesterday "Collectors Firearms" and for grins I drove by and the parking lot was packed. They were even parking across the street in the vacant lot. Mostly young from what I saw, I didn't even bother to pull in the parking lot. I am betting most have never fired a gun in their life. Scary times.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links