Gun cleaning advice - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Gun cleaning advice

This is a discussion on Gun cleaning advice within the HandGuns, Pistols and Revolvers, Long Rifles, Shotguns, SKS, AK, AR forums, part of the Weapons, Protection, Self Defense, Hand to Hand Combat category; Thanks to all for your input. So many choices! My local supplier for reloading And factory ammo stocks Montana Extreme. So I guess I will ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Gun cleaning advice

Thanks to all for your input. So many choices! My local supplier for reloading And factory ammo stocks Montana Extreme. So I guess I will give their products a try. Again, thanks to all!

It was time to clean what is becoming my favorite .22LR. The Ruger RP rimfire. Put about 500-700 rounds down range sense last real cleaning. I had expected some build up I was shooting some coated rounds. But it did not seem to be an issue. Over all it cleaned up fast than expected. I use some Slip 2000 carbon killer bore cleaner. It removes plastics from coat rounds. Followed by some lead remover. Patched dry then CLP. Now I have a urge to get it dirty again.
    Chiefster23 likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links