Its NORMAL to ME! How 'Bout YOU? Pre Thanksgivng Trip Inspection...
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Its NORMAL to ME! How 'Bout YOU? Pre Thanksgivng Trip Inspection... within the HandGuns, Pistols and Revolvers, Long Rifles, Shotguns, SKS, AK, AR forums, part of the Weapons, Protection, Self Defense, Hand to Hand Combat category; In my adult life, I have taken many many trips by automobile (truck). As we are packing to make the 3 hour drive to Son2's ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Its NORMAL to ME! How 'Bout YOU? Pre Thanksgivng Trip Inspection...

In my adult life, I have taken many many trips by automobile (truck). As we are packing to make the 3 hour drive to Son2's house for a 3 day Thanksgiving visit, it is habit for me to organize my firearms before loading them into the truck and I usually think nothing about it.

Today, I have everything laid out on the dining table and had to take a step back and chuckle. (And knowing that my other guns safes were full made me laugh even harder...)

1.) .30-.30 Lever Action rifle under rear seat secured by velcro strap, Uncle Mike's Ammo Sleeve with extra rounds plus 1 box of ammo. My "truck gun".
    2.) Full Size 9mm Semi-Auto in Gun Safe under passenger seat plus 2 mags JHP. My backup truck gun.
    3.) M4 to be transported in Locked Tool Box with 8, 30 Round Mags in Blackhawk carry case. My GET HOME GUN.
    4.) Full Size .45 acp with 2 extra mags in Console safe, easily accessible if needed. Also my nightstand gun with a Streamlight attached to bottom rail.
    5.) Compact 9mm Semi-Auto with 2 extra mags. On my hip, but often stored/transported in a pink soft side lunch box. The pink soft side lunch box stays in the truck and to the casual observer is a little girl's lunch box!

6.) Revolver .357 Magnum in my overnight bag with extra box (25 rounds) Hornady JHP's and 2, 50 round boxes of FMJ (Late addition... Son wanted to shoot it as he is in the market for a .357 mag revolver)

7.) Mrs S has a Lightweight .38 spl revolver in her back pack plus 1 box Hornady JHP's

8.) And finally a .22 LR Revolver in my GHB plus 1 brick of 350 rounds of ammo!

I couldn't help but think about some Libtard being scared shitless should they witness my Pre-Trip Inspection Routine! The "new normal" I guess! HA!

The Good Cop

What really wakes up a 357 is Remington 125 grain JSP's.
    The full house, 1450 FPS load, not the down-loaded Golden Saber.
    In a 4" it feels good when lit off, in a 2" snubby it will actually sting your hand.

http://www.luckygunner.com/remington...25jspremumc-50

This is THE load all OTHER defensive handgun ammo wishes it could measure up to.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

As a young man I learned the value of PCI prior to rolling out or walking out. I use those lessons in everyday life.
    bigwheel and Slippy like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Better to be over-prepared than not prepared. I usually have my glock 17 with laser/light combo with 4 mags (three being 33 rounders), my Taurus 605 on self with two reloads, my 7.62x39 AR pistol with seven 28-30 rounds mags (25 rounds loaded per mag) and my PMR 30 with five 30 rounds mags with me when I leave home for even a night.
    Slippy likes this.

What!!!?? No knives?
    A wise man once said, "Never argue with an idiot, anyone watching will not know who is who".

Super Moderator

All that and I'll wager money you'll forget your underwear.
    JustAnotherNut and Slippy like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    All that and I'll wager money you'll forget your underwear.
    "Yeah, but now I'm gettin' old, don't wear underwear

I don't go to church and I don't cut my hair..."
    Sasquatch likes this.

PINK???

Really?

SMH
    Slippy likes this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    "Yeah, but now I'm gettin' old, don't wear underwear

I don't go to church and I don't cut my hair..."
    You'll know you're REALLY old when you stop wearing pants.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Take a left by where that oak tree used to be
    Slippy, it’s good to see you are comfortably prepared, have a safe trip and Happy Thanksgiving......
    Slippy likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links