Lucky Gunner .22LR 5000 Rds $290 (CCI Mini-Mag)

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Lucky Gunner .22LR 5000 Rds $290 (CCI Mini-Mag) within the HandGuns, Pistols and Revolvers, Long Rifles, Shotguns, SKS, AK, AR forums, part of the Weapons, Protection, Self Defense, Hand to Hand Combat category; I'm not the best guy at sniffing out the absolute best deals but if you are in the market for some xtra .22LR I've seen ...

Like Tree13Likes
  • 3 Post By Slippy
  • 3 Post By Chipper
  • 2 Post By Inor
  • 2 Post By rice paddy daddy
  • 2 Post By Inor
  • 1 Post By rice paddy daddy

Thread: Lucky Gunner .22LR 5000 Rds $290 (CCI Mini-Mag)

I'm not the best guy at sniffing out the absolute best deals but if you are in the market for some xtra .22LR I've seen worst deals than my good friends at Lucky Gunner are offerring; 5000 rounds for $290

https://www.luckygunner.com/22-lr-40...ag-5000-rounds

Or Remington .22 LR 5000 rds for $162

https://www.luckygunner.com/remingto...0lrnremtb-5000
    Last edited by Slippy; 11-23-2019 at 06:34 PM.

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/cci-...030-p-892.aspx
    Free shipping, save a few bucks.
    I wish I could by a few. Few years back this would have been 5 times the cost.
    Anonymous — 'Beware the quiet man. For while others speak, he watched. And while others act, he plans. And when they finally rest… he strikes.'

Careful with the Remington ammo. Just had a pop and no kick with some 380acp from Remington. With the wife's new Glock 42. Thank god I heard it and stopped her from jacking another round into it and firing again. Had to drive the bullet out with a brass punch and unplug the barrel.

Same day using up some older 22lr Remington I found in the back of the safe. Very inconsistent, you could hear the difference with each shot. Sure it was older ammo but the same age Federal had no problems.

Need to rotate my 22lr ammo more often.
    Camel923, Slippy and Inor like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Thanks for the heads up @Chipper
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    I'm not the best guy at sniffing out the absolute best deals but if you are in the market for some xtra .22LR I've seen worst deals than my good friends at Lucky Gunner are offerring; 5000 rounds for $290

https://www.luckygunner.com/22-lr-40...ag-5000-rounds

Or Remington .22 LR 5000 rds for $162

https://www.luckygunner.com/remingto...0lrnremtb-5000
    Thanks for the heads up! They were already up to $315 but for CCI, I will pay an extra $25!
    rice paddy daddy and Slippy like this.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

The Good Cop

I was just at the Lucky Gunner site a few minutes ago looking at hard to find center fire ammo, and checked into the rimfire section.'
    I was surprised to see Winchester 22LR Xpert ammo available again.
    This is regular high velocity ammo with a huge hollow point, and usually tests with a small velocity deviation. That contributes to accuracy.
    I've got two bulk (500) boxes I've been hoarding since Obama. Now I can get more!!!

The nice thing about Lucky Gunner is once you buy from them you get a weekly email notice that along with any specials also has some nice articles to read.
    This week it was about the M1 Carbine for self defense.
    The other nice thing about them is if they don't actually have it in stock, its not listed on their page,

http://www.luckygunner.com/22-lr-36-...rt-5000-rounds

This ammo has always been good in my guns, price is $190 for 5,000 rounds
    Last edited by rice paddy daddy; 11-24-2019 at 07:03 PM.
    Inor and Slippy like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    I was just at the Lucky Gunner site a few minutes ago looking at hard to find center fire ammo, and checked into the rimfire section.'
    I was surprised to see Winchester 22LR Xpert ammo available again.
    This is regular high velocity ammo with a huge hollow point, and usually tests with a small velocity deviation. That contributes to accuracy.
    I've got two bulk (500) boxes I've been hoarding since Obama. Now I can get more!!!

The nice thing about Lucky Gunner is once you buy from them you get a weekly email notice that along with any specials also has some nice articles to read.
    This week it was about the M1 Carbine for self defense.
    The other nice thing about them is if they don't actually have it in stock, its not listed on their page,

http://www.luckygunner.com/22-lr-36-...rt-5000-rounds

This ammo has always been good in my guns, price is $190 for 5,000 rounds
    Lucky Gunner is my favorite place to buy ammo. Even if they are a couple dollars more, I will still buy from them over other online sites. Their customer service is the best I have ever experienced from any online retailer. Plus they have the hot chick that sends me e-mails all the time. I told her about Mrs Inor but she still seems sweet on me.
    Slippy and rice paddy daddy like this.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    Lucky Gunner is my favorite place to buy ammo. Even if they are a couple dollars more, I will still buy from them over other online sites. Their customer service is the best I have ever experienced from any online retailer. Plus they have the hot chick that sends me e-mails all the time. I told her about Mrs Inor but she still seems sweet on me.
    I just checked my email. The last time Angela messaged me was October 7th.
    I must have angered her by not spending enough money. Some gals are like that. I'll have to send her a dozen roses.
    Inor likes this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Sponsored Links