When they came for the assault rifles - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

When they came for the assault rifles

This is a discussion on When they came for the assault rifles within the HandGuns, Pistols and Revolvers, Long Rifles, Shotguns, SKS, AK, AR forums, part of the Weapons, Protection, Self Defense, Hand to Hand Combat category; I say this as an American....you will only take from me what I surrender or what remains after I am dead....everything else will be contested......good ...

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree212Likes

Thread: When they came for the assault rifles

I say this as an American....you will only take from me what I surrender or what remains after I am dead....everything else will be contested......good luck....

....a Republic....if you can keep it.
    Denton, Slippy, KUSA and 10 others like this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Old SF Guy View Post
    I say this as an American....you will only take from me what I surrender or what remains after I am dead....everything else will be contested......good luck....

....a Republic....if you can keep it.
    I think it couldn't have been said better.
    Slippy, stevekozak, Inor and 1 others like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

μολών λαβέ.
    ---- "Come and Take Them", 480 BCE
    ---- "I Will Not Comply", 2019 ACE
    Slippy, Marica, Denton and 1 others like this.
    Prepping is not a destination... it is a journey.
    Visit my YouTube page: Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Although the statement that he wanted to confiscate all AR15’s and AK-47’s was bad enough, I also found the statement about doing away with rounds designed for war (paraphrasing), I also found very troubling simply because the wide scope of rounds/weapons covered. Off the top of my head it includes 9mm, 45ACP, 45LC, 45-70, 30-40 Kraig, 30-06, 7.62 x 51mm (NATO)/.308 Winchester and 5.56 mm. Once they have banned those “war” rounds, how long will they start including other calibers that are just as deadly?

By the way, O’Rourke stated that when hit in the torso with the 5.56 round it shreds ALL of the internal organs. Wow! I didn’t realize it was so deadly.
    Real Old Man, Slippy and Denton like this.
    Suck it up buttercup.

556 it's a wood chuck round
    Slippy and Old SF Guy like this.
    It's all true, give or take a lie or two.

There is a ton of government data about gun related murders, attempted murders and crime. Most of them occur in inner city zip codes within population centers of 250,000 people or more. Most common calibers used are 9mm, .22LR, .40SW, .380acp. Usually democrat on democrat crime.
    Denton, KUSA and rice paddy daddy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Old Man View Post
    556 it's a wood chuck round
    I've heard that is has been used successfully on goat and camel humpers too.

I love the term mandatory buy back. First of all, It's gun confiscation, plain and simple. Second, they are using our tax dollars to buy back guns that we didn't purchase from them. Third, If they propose to purchase my guns from me, what in the Sam HELL makes them think they will pass my back round check?
    Last edited by Prepared One; 09-14-2019 at 09:36 AM.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    Slipster my friend.

It's better to do it Polish style.

Get yer pike ready, and a ~ 3' hole pike size. Insert pike between legs, about to navel. Hoist him up and put but end of pike in hole. Fill hole with dirt/rocks so he won't fall over.

He might not last, but some do ~ 3 days.
    I'm an environmentalist. I might do Apache style. Trim the branches from a sturdy sapling. Sharpen top of sapling. Jam enemy down on sharpened sapling, in available orifice. See how long enemy lives and desends on sapling while enemy blood nourishes sapling. Being a brilliant conversationalist, myself, I might sit and talk to impaled enemy, saying such things as: "Why you crying? I thought you commie pinko fags liked it in the rear?" But that is just me. Flower Power, man!
    Slippy likes this.

He said that for the thundering applause he knew it would generate. Gun confiscation through mandatory "buybacks" is a pipe dream. The best chance the liberals have at anything is a reinstatement of the assault weapons ban, which at this point is a non starter and a ban on magazines over 10 rounds. both of these were already law that we endured and could easily become law again.

I'm on a gun forum and the cavalier "Meh, never happen" attitude is rampant. I don't think they were alive through the last AWB and magazine restrictions. It was in the "before time....the long, long ago." Well, who forgets history is doomed to repeat it it.
    Marica, Slippy, stevekozak and 1 others like this.
    "There is a destiny that shapes our ends, Rough, hew them as we will."

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links