Felon in Possession
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Felon in Possession

This is a discussion on Felon in Possession within the HandGuns, Pistols and Revolvers, Long Rifles, Shotguns, SKS, AK, AR forums, part of the Weapons, Protection, Self Defense, Hand to Hand Combat category; Apparently if you just find a gun, pick it up, and it goes off that isn’t possession. If you are an illegal immigrant who’s been ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Felon in Possession

Felon in Possession

Apparently if you just find a gun, pick it up, and it goes off that isn’t possession. If you are an illegal immigrant who’s been deported 5x in a sanctuary city just finding a gun stolen from a federal agent. I’m guessing if that stray bulllet had hit a protected Sea Lion and not some beautiful young white girl with her dad it might have mattered.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/kate-stei...-appeals-court
    Smitty901 and bigwheel like this.

City of SF, it's officials, and the Sheriff raff,should be up on felony murder.

The POS Criminal Alien should have been deported years before the murder.

The Milwaukee DA often will not even charge a Black felon caught with a firearm. This has been going on for years in Milwaukee
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

This is bull shit. The sheriff and the city should be on trial for murder. How do these sorry people sleep at night?
    Smitty901, inceptor and stowlin like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Now shooting victims can sue the guberment over failed background checks. Yet they let the criminals off the hook. How does this work??

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...rules-n1048391
    stowlin likes this.

South of the Red River and North of the Rio Grande
    He gets off killing a woman.. accident or not.. it would be manslaughter..

And a guy in Pennsylvania makes a finger gun motion and is charged with assault..

The judicial is %^&* up...
    "Erosion of our rights just takes a few good men doing nothing"
    Who is John Galt?

Every time something comes up on Kate Steinley I realize that my disgust goes far deeper than I ever realized it could.
    "There is a destiny that shapes our ends, Rough, hew them as we will."

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    The Milwaukee DA often will not even charge a Black felon caught with a firearm. This has been going on for years in Milwaukee
    Smitty, fortunately my dad got me out of Milwaukee schools just before the whole city got over the "fun filled 1950s" and into the "burn, baby, burn" festivities of the '60s.

By that time, high school kids with weapons was essentially de rigueur in my time. For example, "garden variety weapons" were usually confiscated, but then, I never had a switchblade taken away. In those days, an automatic stiletto was just another jackknife.

Laugh if you want, but I still own one.

DSC02676.JPG
    Last edited by The Tourist; 08-31-2019 at 05:01 PM.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

DSC02676.jpg
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Quote Originally Posted by stowlin View Post
    Apparently if you just find a gun, pick it up, and it goes off that isn’t possession. If you are an illegal immigrant who’s been deported 5x in a sanctuary city just finding a gun stolen from a federal agent. I’m guessing if that stray bulllet had hit a protected Sea Lion and not some beautiful young white girl with her dad it might have mattered.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/kate-stei...-appeals-court
    Not particularly attuned to the case elements of various crimes in Sunny CA..but in Gods Country the most serious charge that should be availble for the drunk undocurmented democrat mexican is negligent homicide. Definitely dont fit the murder statutes..any more than trying to charge the dumb affirmative action hire lady cop who shot the poor black guy in his own apartment with murder. That shouldnt work unless they have the trial in Dallas. Course the big money will change hands in the Federal civil courts. State Criminal charges are just for the prepatrory phase. Not sure who Kate's loved ones can sue. Maybe the Dumb Federal agent who lost his gun.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links