Teachers with guns in our schools
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Teachers with guns in our schools within the HandGuns, Pistols and Revolvers, Long Rifles, Shotguns, SKS, AK, AR forums, part of the Weapons, Protection, Self Defense, Hand to Hand Combat category; Every time someone talks about teachers carrying a gun in school a bunch of snowflakes looses there mind and melts down. In a way I ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Teachers with guns in our schools

Every time someone talks about teachers carrying a gun in school a bunch of snowflakes looses there mind and melts down. In a way I can see there point. I mean I would like to live in a world where guns are not needed in school. Heck I wish I lived in a world where I don't need to carry a gun to feel safe. But let's get real here. If a teacher carrying a gun is what it takes to keep my child safe then that's what I want.
    Maybe we need two kinds of schools.One that has guns and one that is called
    "FISH IN A BARREL ELEMENTARY SCHOOL"

Has there ever been a mass shooting where people with guns are present?
    Last edited by budgetprepp-n; 07-22-2019 at 02:29 PM.
    RedLion, Smitty901 and Slippy like this.
    Taking your guns is like eating a whale,,,,,,One bite at a time

Snowflakes think they can legislate utopia into existence. It can't be done. Evil exists everywhere, all the time. Passing some stupid law like a 'gun-free zone' just really makes it a 'target-rich environment'. Murder is already illegal. But a killer doesn't care about that. So one more law on the books isn't going to stop him/her.
    Michael_Js and Slippy like this.
    It will be a great day when our schools have all the money they need, and politicians have to start selling candy bars and holding car washes to finance their campaigns.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

Take a left by where that oak tree used to be
    I uses to take my gun to school all the time in the fall, squirrel hunted on the way home, never an issue, it’s a different world today, armed teachers will cut down school shootings, cowards don’t like to be challenged.....
    Smitty901 and Slippy like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I refer you to the "facts about guns" thread as it provides research that armed school employees pretty much eliminates shootings.
    Chipper and Slippy like this.

Just stop with the gun free zone crap and say teachers and staff "maybe" and are allowed to carry guns. That simple threat and the unknown of who is or may be carrying a gun could be enough. Costs nothing to try.
    budgetprepp-n and Slippy like this.

I been preaching an arm the teachers message since back when Moby Dick was still just a minner. Now what snowflakes think about it can vary.

it would be nice to see a program where a teacher can get accredited as an officer and let them work as an officer during summers and when they have time

be great for full time officers that want to take vacation during the summer
    Be a Berean

South of the Red River and North of the Rio Grande
    In the day.. I remember gun safety classes in HS where we brought our rifles to school for the class.. times have changed.
    bigwheel likes this.
    "Erosion of our rights just takes a few good men doing nothing"
    Who is John Galt?

I recall classmates going to the principals office......... with their rifles.

Of course, it was to either get some pointers from Mr. Mickleson, or so they could compare their rifles.
    bigwheel likes this.
    It will be a great day when our schools have all the money they need, and politicians have to start selling candy bars and holding car washes to finance their campaigns.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

Time to make a swap of Fat-Asses for Bad-Asses in the Local Education Systems....With all the red tape at every local school district, fire most if not all of the Fat-Assed bureaucrats and hire a couple of former military Bad-Asses per each school.

(then fire some more wasted administrators and 90% of the school boards...)
    budgetprepp-n likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links