Second amendment sneak attack - Page 5
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Second amendment sneak attack

This is a discussion on Second amendment sneak attack within the HandGuns, Pistols and Revolvers, Long Rifles, Shotguns, SKS, AK, AR forums, part of the Weapons, Protection, Self Defense, Hand to Hand Combat category; Originally Posted by Texas I have seen two articles on this. Anybody notice that more states are approving medical and recreational use of marajuana? Iím ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Second amendment sneak attack

Quote Originally Posted by Texas View Post
    I have seen two articles on this. Anybody notice that more states are approving medical and recreational use of marajuana? Iím sure everyone reading this has filled out a 4473, so you all know they ask you about marijuana use on the form. Some people that are getting these marijuana cards are getting turned away at the gun shop. Iím not saying that thatís a bad thing about not letting users buy guns, but what is bad is that we are being lead to think that itís ok to use marijuana and that in turn is making more and more people who may not have bad intentions not able to buy a gun. Just thought I would throw that out there because I see it as a way for the government to decrease the amount of people who are able to exercise their second amendment rights discreetly.
    Perhaps reading the form would be in order. Unlawful use or addicted are the terms used on the actual form. If prescribed by a MD and it's legal in your state its legal.

How about getting ones panties in a wad over something serious. Like the lack of Choco ice cream during a SHTF event.

Merry Christmas to all
    ekim likes this.
    It's all true, give or take a lie or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Deep thoughts from Slippy!

In a FREE Society, there is no Form 4473

In a FREE Society, there is no discussion about legalizing or criminalizing a plant that can be grown and harvested on your property

I suspect that if Mrs S were to die should SHTF and my osteoarthritis were to continue on its quest to cripple me, I may give it a shot and utilize my green thumbery skills to cultivate me some Acapulco Gold or Maui Wowie for medicinal purposes. But until then, I'll pass.

Just sayin...
    Quote Originally Posted by ekim View Post
    If you rely on it to get by daily from the pain is it not the same as being addicted? Just sayin....

I hear you Mike,

What I was referring to was and Over-Reaching government.

My pain management can and should be up to me especially if I can make it naturally and am not hurting anyone else by doing it.
    ekim likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    I hear you Mike,

What I was referring to was and Over-Reaching government.

My pain management can and should be up to me especially if I can make it naturally and am not hurting anyone else by doing it.
    I agree it's the government that is the problem.
    Slippy likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Has any agency done a long term study on pot use and if it leads to harder drugs in time? just asking.....
    Not sure of any definitive studies on the topic but as an old wore out Kiddy cop and DARE Lady I got exposed to quite a bit of real life scenarios. I would have to say yes that some of the kids do want stronger drugs so thats when some of them venture over into da hood to try out some heroine. Which at the huge high scoool were I sometimes hung out usually killed a few kids per year...not to mention a few dying from prespcrition meds. The biggest gateway drug for the pot smokers seems to be cigarettes. A kid normally has to learn to like those things before they can start huffing on reefer. At the risk of redundancy always follow money. Seagrams and Bud invested multi milions to pay off sleazy politicans to keep it illegal for way too long. Now they are interested in marketing their own THC infused beverages..so now the money will swing back to them who want to do some kinda rational legalizaton. Pot is the most valuable cash crop in the world. The guvment wants a cut. lol
    Mad Trapper and ekim like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Old Man View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas View Post
    I have seen two articles on this. Anybody notice that more states are approving medical and recreational use of marajuana? I’m sure everyone reading this has filled out a 4473, so you all know they ask you about marijuana use on the form. Some people that are getting these marijuana cards are getting turned away at the gun shop. I’m not saying that that’s a bad thing about not letting users buy guns, but what is bad is that we are being lead to think that it’s ok to use marijuana and that in turn is making more and more people who may not have bad intentions not able to buy a gun. Just thought I would throw that out there because I see it as a way for the government to decrease the amount of people who are able to exercise their second amendment rights discreetly.
    Perhaps reading the form would be in order. Unlawful use or addicted are the terms used on the actual form. If prescribed by a MD and it's legal in your state its legal.

How about getting ones panties in a wad over something serious. Like the lack of Choco ice cream during a SHTF event.

Merry Christmas to all
    Maybe you missed my post on this thread where I included a picture of the question on the form. Along with what you said it does state that marijuana is NOT legal on a federal level. So even if it’s legal in your state and a doctor prescribes it to you, you can be prohibited from buying a firearm. Here it is again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Second amendment sneak attack-62703a84-b565-4862-88e1-3dabdc55ce63_1545870438987.jpeg

Denton and ekim like this.

I agree it's the government that is the problem.
    When has the government not been the problem? That is the question.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    When has the government not been the problem? That is the question.
    Probably around 1783 give or take a year. Sense then it's been all down hill. Especially when they found out they could give themselves more money and pass laws on the common people and answer to no one for it.

Super Moderator

Probably around 1783 give or take a year. Sense then it's been all down hill. Especially when they found out they could give themselves more money and pass laws on the common people and answer to no one for it.
    Actually, before then. Before the thought of a government.
    ekim and Prepared One like this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Sponsored Links