Facts About Guns - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Facts About Guns

This is a discussion on Facts About Guns within the HandGuns, Pistols and Revolvers, Long Rifles, Shotguns, SKS, AK, AR forums, part of the Weapons, Protection, Self Defense, Hand to Hand Combat category; Originally Posted by ekim None of my guns have ever killed any one. Guns are USED to kill people yes, but only if used by ...

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree124Likes

Thread: Facts About Guns

Quote Originally Posted by ekim View Post
    None of my guns have ever killed any one. Guns are USED to kill people yes, but only if used by people to do so.

Correction, I'm not sure if my old military rifle has ever been used to kill someone or not so therefore I must say that I know of.
    No way of know for sure but yes I would assume , the 1903 Springfield's , M1 Garand, 303 enfields and older Ak's may have. However I am more their caretakers than owner.
    Tell our educators what you want the facts to be and they will create them.
    ekim likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    I as well. My most recent purchase was buying 2 more magazines for my M57 7.62x25. I now have 8 mags for this GHB side arm.
    Those are such fun guns. I swapped the grips out for this style on my M57A and really like them:

Facts About Guns-5b0b2f8f-3155-4df2-9224-f94eafdb2ea3.png

https://razorarms.com/
    RedLion and ekim like this.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." - James Mattis Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by White Shadow View Post
    Those are such fun guns. I swapped the grips out for this style on my M57A and really like them:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5b0b2f8f-3155-4df2-9224-f94eafdb2ea3.PNG 
Views:	26 
Size:	393.3 KB 
ID:	94221

https://razorarms.com/
    Nice. Thanks for the thought on changing the grip. I may do that eventhough I like the Serbian "commie" star on the stock grips.
    MisterMills357 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I like the looks of the original grips better as well. For actual handling and shooting I much prefer the ergonomic grip.
    ekim and RedLion like this.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." - James Mattis Hidden Content

Another inconvenient truth for 2nd amendment hating commies.....

Since 1999, the CDC data show that the number of fatal firearms-related accidents are, fortunately, down over 41 percent, even as millions more firearms have entered the market. The firearms and ammunition industry is proud of our safety programs and continues to strive for an even lower rate of unintentional fatalities.
    https://www.nssf.org/cdc-data-story-...ing-headlines/
    Denton and ekim like this.

Get politicians / government out of the medical industry, tell shrinks to self medicate, talk to your own doctor and ask who paid for their education, office and supplies, get insurance companies out of the doctors office, trust no one about your health care - get at least 2 options for anything major. If you have school age kids you are screwed, tread carefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Fact guns kill people, Fact most guns never killed anyone. Fact most shootings are done by known bad people anyway.
    Now for the game. I am sitting good in retirement, but if I had to spend money every time the government lied to me. I would have to go back to work.
    I'm not worried on this faction. I don't think I'd use a gun to kill an attacker. I got into guns about 1974. But I got into knives in 1958. It was Milwaukee, I lived on N36st Street, most side streets were wondering about "white flight," but the beer was better, and a loan shark lived next store--helped my Dad buy a house in the 'burbs.

Oh, that reminds me, I have to sharpen a new EDC carry knife. Doc bought my polished one...

BTW, Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my gun collection.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    .............BTW, Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my gun collection.
    Now that's funny.... no matter who you are!
    ekim and 0rocky like this.
    Keep calm and try setting SCE to AUX.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

No surprise at all.

Researchers Credit Right to Carry Law With Reduction in Chicago Property Crimes
    Recently, two researchers disproved at least some of Emanuel’s prognostications and added to the growing body of evidence that allowing citizens the right to defend themselves with guns outside their homes can lead to a decrease in crime (see, e.g., here, here, here, and here for examples).
    https://www.nraila.org/articles/2019...roperty-crimes
    Prepared One and ekim like this.

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post

Who would have figured it! Give people the right to defend themselves and crime goes down? What a concept! No matter the facts the left will keep hammering the lie. It's not about crime, it's about getting the guns and the agenda.
    ekim likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links