Planning on buying that hi-cap semi-auto rifle? You should do so before the midterms. - Page 3

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Planning on buying that hi-cap semi-auto rifle? You should do so before the midterms.

This is a discussion on Planning on buying that hi-cap semi-auto rifle? You should do so before the midterms. within the HandGuns, Pistols and Revolvers, Long Rifles, Shotguns, SKS, AK, AR forums, part of the Weapons, Protection, Self Defense, Hand to Hand Combat category; Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy You're losing half your blade length to the flash suppressor. It is barely long enough to disembowel someone now. ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Planning on buying that hi-cap semi-auto rifle? You should do so before the midterms.

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    You're losing half your blade length to the flash suppressor.
    It is barely long enough to disembowel someone now.

Not to mention, a butt stroke with that set up could be problematic.

Wood and steel, baby!! A 10 pound wood and steel rifle is the way to go for bayonet fighting.
    RPD Thanks I agree with you sir not much choice with this set-up but better than nothing if I run out of ammo or jam big time!
    I think hell is coming to breakfast soon and getting every advantage I possibly can! This a back-up to a back-up anyway.
    I think you like M1A's and mine is right next to me now!
    rice paddy daddy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Then listen son and listen well...buying cheap is not the way to go when it comes to firearms and ammo. Do you really want to risk life because you saved a few dollars?

HMMM?

I think not.
    I didn't mean buy cheap as in buy poor quality, I meant buy while prices are low. I assumed that most people with a certain degree of intelligence would've understood what I was saying but it looks like I assumed wrong. And don't call me son, I am not your son, thank God.

No need to reply with any snarky comeback comments because I am out of this place for good after this and I won't be reading them.
    Last edited by GoodSam; 10-14-2018 at 09:13 PM.
    Slippy likes this.

Dammit @Slippy , you done scared off another one.
    @GoodSam , he means well, but does like to take jabs now and then. Don't let his newbie initiation push you away.
    Your point is sound. Buy while the buying is good and prices are low.
    We can always pray for a red wave, but we're preppers by gum, and we prepare for the worst!
    Denton, ekim, Sasquatch and 1 others like this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by GoodSam View Post
    I didn't mean buy cheap as in buy poor quality, I meant buy while prices are low. I assumed that most people with a certain degree of intelligence would've understood what I was saying but it looks like I assumed wrong. And don't call me son, I am not your son, thank God.

No need to reply with any snarky comeback comments because I am out of this place for good after this and I won't be reading them.
    It's not a matter of intelligence. It's a matter of the language. Nobody ever said English is perfect.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Touchy huh? Maybe we need a beginner's class where one can be coddled until they are groomed for the real world. It's ugly out there.
    Slippy and hawgrider like this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Semi-auto is good has it's place. But don't forget the simple almost fault proof bolt action rifle. The basic shot guns. Both generally half the cost of most semi auto's and very effective. That 30-30 marlin at the local estate sale or gun show that is in good shape and selling at a low cost.
    WhatTheHeck likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

We understand that. many read these threads that do not post. We must from time to time point things out for the benefit of all
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece

Somebody hurt my feelings so now Im taking my ball and going to my safe place and I'm editing all my posts because you bullies don't deserve my wisdom in words.

So there !

Bad Sam bad....
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

That took an interesting turn.

Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    Somebody hurt my feelings so now Im taking my ball and going to my safe place and I'm editing all my posts because you bullies don't deserve my wisdom in words.

So there !

Bad Sam bad....

Just more provisions for the rest of us after SHTF, 'cuz he won't last long then either.
    hawgrider likes this.
    It will be a great day when our schools have all the money they need, and politicians have to start selling candy bars and holding car washes to finance their campaigns.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links