Don't let the Bast**** kill you link from Human Events
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Don't let the Bast**** kill you link from Human Events within the Hand to Hand Combat and Self Defense forums, part of the Weapons, Protection, Self Defense, Hand to Hand Combat category; This article showed up in my email today Decisive Action: Don...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By AquaHull
  • 1 Post By SSGT
  • 1 Post By shotlady

Thread: Don't let the Bast**** kill you link from Human Events

This article showed up in my email today
    Decisive Action: Don
    Denton likes this.

Super Moderator

That was a very, very good article and every single person needs to read it, understand it and live by it, today.

Perhaps the OP should read it also. I posted it then had to attend to the oven

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I think my favorite part is "don't know, don't care." As a society, we spend way too much time with our feelings. Today's youth all feel they have to have a "cause" and that we have to be careful not to offend people. I think they just need to grow up and put their big boy/big girl panties on. I agree in forming an opinion now, making a decisive decision now... and then just act when the time comes.

I used to spend a lot of nights away from home due to work and used to tell my wife that the very worst thing you can do with an intruder is pull out a gun and threaten to shoot him. That will just piss him off and cause him to take the gun away and do bad things to her. She is a decent human being (unlike me) and was absolutely convinced she had to give him a fair chance to leave. So... I drilled into her to yell out she had a gun... then to fire two or three shots into the floor (I can fix a carpet...and that left her with 15 rounds plus a spare clip). The gunfire would tell the bad guy... I've got a crazy b*tch with a gun and he would leave.... or he would stay and keep coming at her... and that was her clue that he was broken inside and really meant her harm so she was fully (and morally) justified in putting the next 15 rounds into him. Emphasis on the 15 rounds. In that state.... excessive force was shooting him after he was no longer a threat so I made sure that she was clear on feeling threatened as long as he was moving... Of course, she'd have to remember "his body jerking around from being shot never entered my mind... your honor... I was too scared for my life".

Super Moderator

My wife is instructed to do one thing, and that is to pump rounds. No talking, no warning shots, no nothing extra. No confusion that way.
    I would hate to be the idiot who tries to creep into that house if I am not there.

In Kentucky its only a 350$ fine to abuse a corpse...Keep on shooting! ....20 minutes outta do it!
    Denton likes this.

my my my. someone breaking into my house has nothing good in store for me. they should expect to be neutralized quickly.

on purpose i have a usmc sticker on the door. anything after that isnt my fault. i sure hope the crack is worth it. lol
    Last edited by shotlady; 10-16-2012 at 09:10 PM.
    Denton likes this.

Sponsored Links