When Government refuses - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

When Government refuses

This is a discussion on When Government refuses within the Hand to Hand Combat and Self Defense forums, part of the Weapons, Protection, Self Defense, Hand to Hand Combat category; Originally Posted by Slippy Ol' Patricia had her finger on the trigger of that little .380 (?) waving it around like Honey Bunny from Pulp ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: When Government refuses

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Ol' Patricia had her finger on the trigger of that little .380 (?) waving it around like Honey Bunny from Pulp Fiction!

I won't say their tactical approach was the best but I guess it sent the message to the thugs to clear out.

Oh, they should probably get a sturdier gate and lock.
    Breitbart News Tonight was discussing this while I was driving home.

The woman doesn't know anything about weapons but she grabbed a handgun and went outside with her husband. She was terrified out of her mind. That's the worrisome part. o knowledge of weapons and no training, in code red and quickly heading to code black; that's a recipe for disaster. Fortunately, nobody got dead.

The man stated that the only thing that turned away the mob was his rifle. A lot of the mob was wearing body armor, but it seems they didn't want to see if they had top-shelf body armor.
    @Inor - If they were libtards, I'll bet they are reassessing their political positions.
    Inor, Slippy, Prepared One and 1 others like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Breitbart News Tonight was discussing this while I was driving home.

The woman doesn't know anything about weapons but she grabbed a handgun and went outside with her husband. She was terrified out of her mind. That's the worrisome part. o knowledge of weapons and no training, in code red and quickly heading to code black; that's a recipe for disaster. Fortunately, nobody got dead.

The man stated that the only thing that turned away the mob was his rifle. A lot of the mob was wearing body armor, but it seems they didn't want to see if they had top-shelf body armor.
    @Inor - If they were libtards, I'll bet they are reassessing their political positions.
    Honest to God, I did not see this story before I made my post about the lib-tard lawyers. I was just going by a gut feel and mathematical probabilities based on the lawyers I have known.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/armed-st-...-guns-attorney

Cha-ching! I need to start predicting stocks or sports or something that can make me money.
    Slippy likes this.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

This was the response of the district attorney about the couple defending their home when a violent mob broke down a gate and entered their property.

“I am alarmed at the events that occurred over the weekend, where peaceful protesters were met by guns and a violent assault,” she said. “We must protect the right to peacefully protest, and any attempt to chill it through intimidation or threat of deadly force will not be tolerated.”
    Slippy, JustAnotherNut and esmok like this.
    "In alcohol's defense, I've done some pretty dumb shit while completely sober too"!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I am afraid that we are reaching the point where otherwise law abiding people have nothing else to lose. I listen to Dan Bongino's podcast a lot. He talked about the point where law abiding middle class people are pushed too far. Up to a point the average middle class Joe has a home, a job, a 401K. He has a lot to lose and stays away from the marxist anarchy happening in our streets. He keeps his head down and his mouth closed to avoid being called a ista fistic phoba phob of any sort. When events push him to the point where he has nothing left to lose it will be a bad day.
    Inor, Denton, Camel923 and 3 others like this.
    "In alcohol's defense, I've done some pretty dumb shit while completely sober too"!

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    Honest to God, I did not see this story before I made my post about the lib-tard lawyers. I was just going by a gut feel and mathematical probabilities based on the lawyers I have known.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/armed-st-...-guns-attorney

Cha-ching! I need to start predicting stocks or sports or something that can make me money.
    Doesn’t sound anything like the excerpts from the interview I heard.
    Dr. Gregory House

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by keith9365 View Post
    I am afraid that we are reaching the point where otherwise law abiding people have nothing else to lose. I listen to Dan Bongino's podcast a lot. He talked about the point where law abiding middle class people are pushed too far. Up to a point the average middle class Joe has a home, a job, a 401K. He has a lot to lose and stays away from the marxist anarchy happening in our streets. He keeps his head down and his mouth closed to avoid being called a ista fistic phoba phob of any sort. When events push him to the point where he has nothing left to lose it will be a bad day.
    Problem is that this couple was facing a couple hundred people who were willing to destroy the gates to private property to enter the neighborhood. Apparently they were the only ones to step out with weapons. They are alive because the mob was not prepared to throw down. Next time?
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Doesn’t sound anything like the excerpts from the interview I heard.
    I don't know the couple and I was not there. My guesses are based only on the attorneys I have known, the MSM reports I have read and watching the video of the couple and noticing their level of comfort (or lack thereof) with their firearms. So feel free to draw your own conclusions.
    Denton likes this.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    I don't know the couple and I was not there. My guesses are based only on the attorneys I have known, the MSM reports I have read and watching the video of the couple and noticing their level of comfort (or lack thereof) with their firearms. So feel free to draw your own conclusions.
    My conclusions are from the recorded interview. What the husband said.

They were lucky. They had good instincts. It won’t be good enough the next time.
    Camel923 likes this.
    Dr. Gregory House

I say the couple does not get it. Nor does their attorney. They state they believe in BLMs message and that those threatening them were inconsistent with that message. What BS. Do what we say when we say or else is the message. The truth is those in that neighborhood were considered the opposition and will have those threats carried out at some point by the mob.

When you have such among you that will commit assault, murder, rioting, looting and other mischief and do not control it you become guilty by association. Why else would one be an accessory to murder or another crime? I do not see BLM policing itself. No just the opposite as they enjoy the power of intimidation and force. Hear what they say and match it to what they do. Believe what you see and what you hear that fails to match is a lie.
    Denton likes this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

The democrap elites have created a monster and the monster is starting to eat the democrap elites.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links