When the dust settles and law arrives - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

When the dust settles and law arrives

This is a discussion on When the dust settles and law arrives within the Hand to Hand Combat and Self Defense forums, part of the Weapons, Protection, Self Defense, Hand to Hand Combat category; "A female investigator showed up to the scene. " "5 minutes later, that same officer came up to me and started to apologize.. that's when ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: When the dust settles and law arrives

"A female investigator showed up to the scene. "

"5 minutes later, that same officer came up to me and started to apologize.. that's when it hit me, I was about to get cuffed.
    The Officer told me how he knew I was in the right, but he has to follow his orders. He tried to reassure me, but his words couldn't make those cuffs feel any better."

"$2,000, 2 months, and 2 court hearings later, the case gets dismissed. But this liberal investigator still wants to keep my guns."

'The three take aways from this story are this.
    1. There are officers on the command staff of police departments who don't like the rights granted to you by the constitution, and are willing to use the power of the state to try to take them from you.
    2. The rank and file of these departments WILL follow the orders of their superiors to take your rights away because they will not risk their career and pension. Remember that with all the talk about 2nd amendment sanctuary states and counties. In the end they will follow orders.
    3. If you are a nobody or don't have the money to fight back you will be thrown in prison and forgotten about.
    "In alcohol's defense, I've done some pretty dumb shit while completely sober too"!

Quote Originally Posted by keith9365 View Post
    "A female investigator showed up to the scene. "

"5 minutes later, that same officer came up to me and started to apologize.. that's when it hit me, I was about to get cuffed.
    The Officer told me how he knew I was in the right, but he has to follow his orders. He tried to reassure me, but his words couldn't make those cuffs feel any better."

"$2,000, 2 months, and 2 court hearings later, the case gets dismissed. But this liberal investigator still wants to keep my guns."

'The three take aways from this story are this.
    1. There are officers on the command staff of police departments who don't like the rights granted to you by the constitution, and are willing to use the power of the state to try to take them from you.
    2. The rank and file of these departments WILL follow the orders of their superiors to take your rights away because they will not risk their career and pension. Remember that with all the talk about 2nd amendment sanctuary states and counties. In the end they will follow orders.
    3. If you are a nobody or don't have the money to fight back you will be thrown in prison and forgotten about.

The fourth take away, Pistol whip the MFER and drive home safely, without reporting nuthin.
    RIP Corporal BRADLEY COY 6/18/1992-10/24/2014

I missed something here. What were you charged with and consequently detained for?
    Verba Bellum likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by KUSA View Post
    I missed something here. What were you charged with and consequently detained for?
    "Discharging a firearm in certain municipalities"

Quote Originally Posted by Verba Bellum View Post
    "Discharging a firearm in certain municipalities"
    What happened to the wetbacks?
    KUSA likes this.

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Rule number one. When LEO arrives keep your moth shut. Rule number two when LEO arrives repeat after me I am too shook up to talk right now. If you fail to follow one and two good luck.
    Exactly!!
    I have taken a number of tactics and training classes from our County Sheriffs Office, one of which was "How to keep from going to jail."
    The head instructor said exactly those two things, plus one other - tell them you do not wish to say anything without your lawyer present.
    There was more involved, the class was an hour long, but those were the 3 big things.

These were the cops themselves saying this. Sitting right next to me was the Under Sheriff, who later went on to be Sheriff.
    Verba Bellum and Michael_Js like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

lesson learned...don't let stangers into your car

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    What happened to the wetbacks?
    Not sure, they didn't show up to any of the hearings.
    Deebo likes this.

Bet your ass "they still cashing them assistance checks" and sending money Western Union to Mexico City.
    I asked a local Walmart Employee how many Mex's send money to Mexico, she laughed and said ALOT.
    Verba Bellum and Michael_Js like this.
    RIP Corporal BRADLEY COY 6/18/1992-10/24/2014

And this is why I have concealed carry insurance for my wife and I. If discharge me weapon, I have a card I hand to the first Leo on the scene. It says the card holder invokes is right pursuant to the 4th, 5th, and 6th amendments. Any questioning of this person needs to be suspended immediately.
    Prepare for the worst, Hope for the best
    Worry about the things you can control, Plan for the things you can't

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links