How would you protect yourself if a mob comes to protest at your home
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on How would you protect yourself if a mob comes to protest at your home within the Hand to Hand Combat and Self Defense forums, part of the Weapons, Protection, Self Defense, Hand to Hand Combat category; https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timoth...-home-n2551467 Libtard fools at MSNBC advocated for mobs of liberals "protesting" ala pitchforks and torches at homes of Trump Supporters. While many of us are ...

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree124Likes

Thread: How would you protect yourself if a mob comes to protest at your home

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timoth...-home-n2551467

Libtard fools at MSNBC advocated for mobs of liberals "protesting" ala pitchforks and torches at homes of Trump Supporters.

While many of us are off the radar, there is a possibility that many of us have done or said things publicly that incites these mentally ill libtards. "A comment at your children's school function, overheard by a militant libtard educator"..."At a Boy Scout or Girl Scout event where you were asked to discuss Gun Safety and some libtard parent gets "triggered" and tells his Soyboy Friends"..."An acquaintance of a family member sees a Trump bumper sticker on your vehicle or a MAGA hat on the dash and decides to make a statement"...

Sounds crazy but we are in some crazy times.

So what do you do if a small mob of fools show up and try some nonsense?

Many of us way out in the country probably never would have to deal with this, but I'd like to hear what some of you would do. But if something like this happens to me at Slippy Lodge, I'd probably treat it much different than if I were in a neighborhood in Suburbia...

You?

I don't have to worry about it. I don't talk politics, religion, etc. If I don't piss 'em off, they won't show up at my door.
    inceptor likes this.
    Keep calm and try setting SCE to AUX.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

The Good Cop

We are rural, on a fairly narrow dirt road. Property is fully fenced and gated, with the two gates fronting the road locked shut whether we are home or not. House sits 150 feet back from the road.

So, if they were protesting out on the road, I would call the sheriff and let the deputies handle them blocking the road.
    If any actually climbed over and got on the property I would hold them at gun point until deputies arrived. Laying face down on the ground, and if there’s a fire ant mound nearby, sucks to be them.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

(Slippy pulls out his notebook entitled "Things to Do" and begins to write; GET MORE FIRE-ANT MOUNDS! )

AR-10, 870 Marine or Tac-14. Would depend on my current location on the property as what's easily at hand besides the CCW I'd have on. If they stay on the road and don't trespass then nothing.
    Last edited by Chipper; 08-10-2019 at 08:27 AM.
    Slippy and MisterMills357 like this.

#1 I'd be impressed as hell that I matter enough to be worthy of a mass protest at my house. I should be getting some kind of media deal
    #2 If it was winter time out comes the super soaker or garden hose. If its summer time I'm going to set up a lawn chair in the shade run an extension cord for a box fan and crack a cold beer while they sit there sweating. Either way, after I got tired of it and if the neighbors hadn't called already I would get the law on the way to run em off.
    Slippy and Chiefster23 like this.
    Sic Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    We are rural, on a fairly narrow dirt road. Property is fully fenced and gated, with the two gates fronting the road locked shut whether we are home or not. House sits 150 feet back from the road.

So, if they were protesting out on the road, I would call the sheriff and let the deputies handle them blocking the road.
    If any actually climbed over and got on the property I would hold them at gun point until deputies arrived. Laying face down on the ground, and if there’s a fire ant mound nearby, sucks to be them.
    Do you kick or throw a rock at the mound?
    Slippy and stevekozak like this.
    Sic Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Dress up join them. and destroy from the inside. Disappear in the crowd .
    bigwheel likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

If protesters show up, invite anti-protesters. A bunch of people wearing MAGA hats would drive the libtards mad.

A pretty vague question gets a pretty vague answer.

In no particular order: Call the police; Move family to a safe room; Keep a gun handy just in case; Watch the situation without revealing myself.
    Don't reward them! The last thing needed is to inflame the situation so it goes on for a few days.
    Last edited by jimcosta; 08-10-2019 at 09:01 AM.
    paraquack likes this.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links