How would you protect yourself if a mob comes to protest at your home - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

How would you protect yourself if a mob comes to protest at your home

This is a discussion on How would you protect yourself if a mob comes to protest at your home within the Hand to Hand Combat and Self Defense forums, part of the Weapons, Protection, Self Defense, Hand to Hand Combat category; I would get my lawn chair out, my cooler full of ice and beer, lean my AR up against the cooler, and me and my ...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree125Likes

Thread: How would you protect yourself if a mob comes to protest at your home

I would get my lawn chair out, my cooler full of ice and beer, lean my AR up against the cooler, and me and my 1911 will just set and have a beer or two. They can stand in the street all they want and bake in the sun, the police will move them along from there, they decide to move on my property? Well then, they will deal with me and Mr.1911.
    stevekozak and KUSA like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by jimcosta View Post
    A pretty vague question gets a pretty vague answer.

In no particular order: Call the police; Move family to a safe room; Keep a gun handy just in case; Watch the situation without revealing yourself.
    Don't reward them! The last thing you need is to inflame the situation so it goes on for a few days.

Yeah, I get it. But, I would have to f--- with em.
    Chiefster23, inceptor and Inor like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Make note take close combat knife course from local expert you will remain unnamed.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Call the cops. If nothing else, they'll be hauled off for disturbing the peace.
    KUSA and jimb1972 like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timoth...-home-n2551467

Libtard fools at MSNBC advocated for mobs of liberals "protesting" ala pitchforks and torches at homes of Trump Supporters.

While many of us are off the radar, there is a possibility that many of us have done or said things publicly that incites these mentally ill libtards. "A comment at your children's school function, overheard by a militant libtard educator"..."At a Boy Scout or Girl Scout event where you were asked to discuss Gun Safety and some libtard parent gets "triggered" and tells his Soyboy Friends"..."An acquaintance of a family member sees a Trump bumper sticker on your vehicle or a MAGA hat on the dash and decides to make a statement"...

Sounds crazy but we are in some crazy times.

So what do you do if a small mob of fools show up and try some nonsense?

Many of us way out in the country probably never would have to deal with this, but I'd like to hear what some of you would do. But if something like this happens to me at Slippy Lodge, I'd probably treat it much different than if I were in a neighborhood in Suburbia...

You?
    How does that old song go? " bang bang bang bang bang, ratatattatattatatat, bang bang bang bang, kaboom kaboom, kaboom, bang bang bang bang bang bang bang,...…."
    Slippy likes this.

After reading everyone else's replies, I think I may have misunderstood the situation. I don't know. I still like my answer.

Think I might peel my clothes off and parade around nekkid. If that don't scare them off, call the cops.
    stevekozak, KUSA, Joe and 4 others like this.
    I will not submit! Just leave me be!

Super Moderator

I would suggest people install a high pressure hose system kind of like a fire hose. Works on soccer hooligans who are way tougher than Liberals

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    stevekozak likes this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Move family to back room with solid walls

grab 2 30 rounds clips with my rifle and stick pistol in back pocket - stand in a covered position where I can watch

I would of course call police

if needed I would shot the loudest person that seems to be the leader and continue killing the "leader" (the person that sticks their head up) as needed until they run away

any person lighting a Molotov cocktail would be shot instantly
    throwing anything dangerous will get them shot
    continuing to approach on the property after told to leave will get them shot

they can stand on the street or sidewalk and yell until the cops take them away..... however if I feel my family is threaten by actions (no words) I am going to take care of the problem
    Slippy likes this.
    Be a Berean

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    I would get my lawn chair out, my cooler full of ice and beer, lean my AR up against the cooler, and me and my 1911 will just set and have a beer or two. They can stand in the street all they want and bake in the sun, the police will move them along from there, they decide to move on my property? Well then, they will deal with me and Mr.1911.
    I like this also..but do not want to be exposed to them shooting me first
    Prepared One likes this.
    Be a Berean

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links