Axe Attack, How Would You Defend Against This? [Graphic]

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Axe Attack, How Would You Defend Against This? [Graphic] within the Hand to Hand Combat and Self Defense forums, part of the Weapons, Protection, Self Defense, Hand to Hand Combat category; https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video...3541225658.mp4 This is heinous, and it is an attack upon everything decent. Some gender blender walked into a convenience store and took an axe to ...

Poll: Would You B e Willing To Kill The Attacker, To Stop The Attack?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree108Likes

Thread: Axe Attack, How Would You Defend Against This? [Graphic]

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video...3541225658.mp4

This is heinous, and it is an attack upon everything decent. Some gender blender walked into a convenience store and took an axe to 2 people. {It looks like a guy, trying to look like a girl, at least to me.}

For me, my defense would have been, to go for the throat of the attacker. By that I mean, I would have stopped the stabbed him in the throat, while defending against his swing. If you close in to an attacker with a long weapon, you take away some dangers, but not all of them. He can still bust you in your face, and then use the axe, while you are stunned.
    Last edited by MisterMills357; 02-10-2019 at 01:41 PM.
    Denton and AquaHull like this.
    A DECLARATION OF THE RIGHTS OF THE INHABITANTS OF THE COMMONWEALTH, OR STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA:: [Pennsylvaia was a very different place then, just look at Philly today, compared to 1776 AD.]
    [And it is regrettable that their original confrontational ways, about how government should work, has been lost.]

VI. That those who are employed in the legislative and executive business of the State, may be restrained from oppression, the people have a right, at such periods as they may think proper, to reduce their public officers to a private station, and supply the vacancies by certain and regular elections.
    [Hidden Content

SGG

Well I would have definitely taken the threat seriously from the beginning, and most likely would have just left the premises immediately

Quote Originally Posted by SGG View Post
    Well I would have definitely taken the threat seriously from the beginning, and most likely would have just left the premises immediately
    What about the danger posed by the ax maniac? Would you take him out or just let everyone fend for themselves? Would you yell out AXE!
    My thinking is, that it is a right now kind of danger, and would need remediation. Even if it meant picking up a can, and bashing his brains in with it.
    Denton likes this.
    A DECLARATION OF THE RIGHTS OF THE INHABITANTS OF THE COMMONWEALTH, OR STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA:: [Pennsylvaia was a very different place then, just look at Philly today, compared to 1776 AD.]
    [And it is regrettable that their original confrontational ways, about how government should work, has been lost.]

VI. That those who are employed in the legislative and executive business of the State, may be restrained from oppression, the people have a right, at such periods as they may think proper, to reduce their public officers to a private station, and supply the vacancies by certain and regular elections.
    [Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I don't think either one of them saw it coming. Of course, it's not every day someone walks into the Kwik-E-Mart packing like Paul Bunyan. I think the best defense would have been to maintain distance. But the guy seemed to be having a cordial conversation with....... 'it'.
    It will be a great day when our schools have all the money they need, and politicians have to start selling candy bars and holding car washes to finance their campaigns.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

SGG

Something definitely seemed off, I'm sure they don't sell that axe in the store. I don't know for sure if I would have yelled axe, possibly. But I wouldn't have taken any action to remove the axe from the person. Next thing you know, you'll be the one going to jail. I really honestly and truly would just get the F out of there
    I saw it coming. I've seen crazy, and the first guy was a few inches away and should have been able to see it
    MisterMills357 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Back Pack Hack View Post
    I don't think either one of them saw it coming. Of course, it's not every day someone walks into the Kwik-E-Mart packing like Paul Bunyan. I think the best defense would have been to maintain distance. But the guy seemed to be having a cordial conversation with....... 'it'.
    Something like that is unforeseeable, it does no occur to people that there really are psycho axe killers out there. OK, you maintained distance, then what? Would you shoot him/it?
    I would do everything within my power, to take the axe away, that is my thinking. And when the cops showed up, I would explain myself some, and tell them to review the tape.

And, yes, I would expect to be arrested, if I killed that bastard.
    Denton, AquaHull and Michael_Js like this.

[Hidden Content

I think I will just stay out of shithole countries that would restrict my ability to put 3 230 grn HSTs to center mass. That seems to be a safe option.

On a different note, how much of a loser is the attacker that he/she struck two people in the head with an axe and somehow did not appear to have killed either one of them?
    Denton, AquaHull, Marica and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SGG View Post
    Something definitely seemed off, I'm sure they don't sell that axe in the store. I don't know for sure if I would have yelled axe, possibly. But I wouldn't have taken any action to remove the axe from the person. Next thing you know, you'll be the one going to jail. I really honestly and truly would just get the F out of there
    I saw it coming. I've seen crazy, and the first guy was a few inches away and should have been able to see it
    OK. I would have gotten violent with it.
    SGG likes this.

[Hidden Content

SGG

So from the beginning I managed to put myself in the shoes of the guy who started out having a conversation with it. If I were him, I would have definitely seen it coming and expected the worst outcome and I would have left immediately.

If I were to be blindsided by that, and had enough wits about me, of course I would shoot until the threat was gone.

But, just seeing someone in the store like that, you bet I would just get the hell out as fast as I could
    dwight55 and AquaHull like this.

Quote Originally Posted by stevekozak View Post
    I think I will just stay out of shithole countries that would restrict my ability to put 3 230 grn HSTs to center mass. That seems to be a safe option.

On a different note, how much of a loser is the attacker that he/she struck two people in the head with an axe and somehow did not appear to have killed either one of them?
    What if it happened at your local Circle K? Would you be willing to kill the attacker? And at what point would you put the .45's into it? A lot of this is rhetorical, and meant to have people think.
    There is nothing stopping that from happening in America, and it would be easy for someone to sharpen up an axe or hatchet, so that it would split a skull. That axe may not have been sharp.

[Hidden Content

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links