Axe Attack, How Would You Defend Against This? [Graphic] - Page 7
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Axe Attack, How Would You Defend Against This? [Graphic]

This is a discussion on Axe Attack, How Would You Defend Against This? [Graphic] within the Hand to Hand Combat and Self Defense forums, part of the Weapons, Protection, Self Defense, Hand to Hand Combat category; Originally Posted by Alteredstate I disagree with this. Our society has no compass any longer and can no longer perform the hard task of picking ...

Poll: Would You B e Willing To Kill The Attacker, To Stop The Attack?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Like Tree108Likes

Thread: Axe Attack, How Would You Defend Against This? [Graphic]

Quote Originally Posted by Alteredstate View Post
    I disagree with this. Our society has no compass any longer and can no longer perform the hard task of picking the lesser of two evils.
    And I disagree with that.

If I do have to pull that knife it's because I am the victim--and our coffee cafe' has seven surveillance cameras--and I also intend to be the victor. And yes, there will be a lawsuit, because I intend to sue the kid's parents for every nickel they have.

I shall then write a book, using the kid's real name and the sir names of his parents. I will also make sure all of the police photos are included in this book, all in color to show what I had to do to kill the miscreant.

And if and when I get my Boker back from the police evidence department, I will come here, display the knife (blood and all) to this forum for an auction to support other victims.

Finally, this knife will be called, "The Blade That Killed Kenny." Screw these guys.

Edit: Here's the knife I'm going to use in self defense. Yes, I have lots of spares, but I carry the black/green model most of the time.

Axe Attack, How Would You Defend Against This? [Graphic]-dsc02618-3-.jpg
    Last edited by The Tourist; 06-09-2019 at 09:18 AM.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Is this the one where the good guy takes off running away? Or maybe that what the how de defend against a knife attack.
    Last edited by bigwheel; 06-09-2019 at 10:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Is this the one where the good guy takes off running away? Or maybe that what the how de defend against a knife attack.
    No one leading a clean and honest life has anything to worry about from me or the polished edges. I do believe in total, unending, non-relenting, and fatal self defense. In fact, you can even stand behind me if the odds are too great for your tolerance.

I just don't like bullies. And most of the ones I've meant wilt at the first sign of an angry non-compliance.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Who in the hell couldn't see that coming....his ex...shows up holding an ax...and he's gonna play joe cool about it? Fucking christ. Cunt punch her, take that ax and call the cops for crying out loud. Now he's spitting teeth. his girlfriend has a permanent, no oral sex, neck wound and she, miss ax me no questions, walks away like the happy camper.
    Slippy and KUSA like this.

Axe Attack, How Would You Defend Against This? [Graphic]

I havenít read this entire thread and donít know if anyone has said this but, donít ever turn your back to someone that looks nefarious.

It was quite easy to tell in this situation.

I donít even sit with my back to the door in a restaurant.

Quote Originally Posted by Old SF Guy View Post
    Who in the hell couldn't see that coming....his ex...shows up holding an ax...and he's gonna play joe cool about it? Fucking christ. Cunt punch her, take that ax and call the cops for crying out loud. Now he's spitting teeth. his girlfriend has a permanent, no oral sex, neck wound and she, miss ax me no questions, walks away like the happy camper.
    Who said he/she/it was his ex?
    Whoever said, "Life is short" didn't understand it's the longest thing you're ever going to do.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

Why else would she let loose on the little lady... She was another done somebody wrong song... an he's her ax now whether he likes it or not. Bet he's wishing he'd cunt punched her now. Ain't to many reason a woman gonna ax you out....must be cause you ax someone else out and she caught you and now its her turn to ax the questions.

I just noticed this was a poll. SO I chose not sure. I think I could have ended it without a killing. Grab the butcher knife from her back pocket. punch her in the puss and slam her to the ground. get the ax and then stand there like Iron Man...Man oh man....THe term, Hell hath no furry like a woman scorned....does not come from twitter wars...them creatures become devils...evil through and through.

I would have got up, then gave Lizzie Borden > 20 wacks. And I've burned wood for heat all my life.......

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    Actually I'm more dangerous with a knife than a pistol. I usually carry a Boker Kalashnikov 74 switchblade. However, the OP defined the issue as "with an axe." Obviously, in a situation with hand-held weapons, the axe has the distance advantage over a jackknife. For that scenario, you just have to shoot him.
    That's the spirit, take a switchblade to him, or just shoot the creep! And put him out for the count, somehow, someway.

Quote Originally Posted by Alteredstate View Post
    I disagree with this. Our society has no compass any longer and can no longer perform the hard task of picking the lesser of two evils. This person will get a deffence lawyer who will claim the doctor who perscribed the phsico tropic drugs need to facilitate the hormones for the sex change was at fault, the assailant will go to a state ward for 36 months and be let out with a new perscription.

It is your Civic duty to protect those who can not protect them selves.

If the opportunity to eliminate a threat against our society presents itself, finish the job.
    So, you would kill him? That is how I read that. Anyway, I like your spirit too. And it is your civic duty to protect the weak, that is true.
    And I will do it myself, when it is needed to be done by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Old SF Guy View Post
    Playing Joe Cool, was a foolhardy thing to do. Never underestimate a looney toon: and always treat them as life and death, when they show up with an axe in their hand.

Quote Originally Posted by KUSA View Post
    I haven’t read this entire thread and don’t know if anyone has said this but, don’t ever turn your back to someone that looks nefarious.
    It was quite easy to tell in this situation.

I don’t even sit with my back to the door in a restaurant.
    That Bozo was way past looking nefarious, he was evil in the flesh; but I get your point, and I agree. And, I watch my surroundings even in church, or at the library, or anywhere else. I do not trust people, they are not trustworthy.
    Last edited by MisterMills357; 06-17-2019 at 12:37 PM.
    KUSA likes this.
    A DECLARATION OF THE RIGHTS OF THE INHABITANTS OF THE COMMONWEALTH, OR STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA:: [Pennsylvaia was a very different place then, just look at Philly today, compared to 1776 AD.]
    [And it is regrettable that their original confrontational ways, about how government should work, has been lost.]

VI. That those who are employed in the legislative and executive business of the State, may be restrained from oppression, the people have a right, at such periods as they may think proper, to reduce their public officers to a private station, and supply the vacancies by certain and regular elections.
    [Hidden Content

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Sponsored Links