Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Little bastards fair game until it pops out

• Infanticide is way cool. Death anytime even after borth

Personal view

4K views 42 replies 21 participants last post by  Soft White Overbelly 
#1 ·
Abortion has many options what say you? Never? Mother’s life in danger? Mother’s life in danger, rape or incest, heart beat, 1st trimester, second trimester? Little bastards fair game until it pops out? ok kill all the little darlings you want anytime for any reason even after birth.

I really can not peg a reason the mom would die carrying a baby to term or at least until it could survive in an incubator so I guess I am in the NO camp.

#4 ·
Spot on !!!

There are pregnancies that have a direct 100% threat to the LIFE of the mother, . . . continuing the pregnancy WILL KILL the mother. Sad as it is to have to terminate the pregnancy, . . . it is no different than any other self defense situation. BUT, . . . it should be the mother and the mother alone who makes that call.

Beyond that, . . . far as I'm concerned, . . . any other abortion is murder, . . . and I'm not the judge on that one, . . . Jesus Christ is.

May God bless,
Dwight

#3 ·
Overall abortion is wrong, and I would not do it.
But some exceptions must be made, specially if it includes risk to the life of the mother or rape (or both).
Sometimes there are girls as young as 10, 11 years old that get abused and end up pregnant. Their bodies usually is too small to carry a pregnancy to term, and it is a life threatening circunstance. In some countries in south america (where I live), the justice takes so long to authorize the abortion that the baby ends dying before birth. Sometimes the young mother dies too.
The saddest thing about the rape cases is that everyone judges the woman who does not want to have a baby from a rapist, but almost never the man who did it get any punishment. ☹

#6 ·
Anyone reading this whose either had an abortion or assisted in one or preformed an abortion and regrets their choice, there is hope and healing for you. Don't despair.

So anyway, I couldn't vote in this poll because of the reasons I've mentioned above. If there was an option where you had said something like, "the pregnancy can't be carried out to term and the mother will certainly die, then of course, yes abortion is legitimate in that case.

#9 ·
If it's true that unborn humans are people and thus intrinsically deserving of the same legal protections you and I enjoy, then again, there is no reason to discuss exceptions for rape or incest. A baby conceived in rape is not any less a person than one conceived consensually. If we believe they are people, and people have rights, it would be incoherent and contradictory to say, "Well, except for..." Our whole point is that there is no "except for." People are people are people. To pretend that a baby conceived in rape is not a person is nonsensical. To admit that he is a person but still execute him for his father's sins is morally abominable. We cannot remain consistently pro-life while supporting exceptions because the exceptions must either be based on the belief that not all unborn people are people or that sometimes it is actually okay to murder an innocent and defenseless human being. Either claim contradicts and ultimately destroys our whole case. Pro-abortion people know this. That's why the LEFT wants the exceptions in the first place.

(https://www.dailywire.com/news/4722...102516-podcast&utm_campaign=beingconservative)

#11 · (Edited)
I voted never, with no exceptions; because the bastards have turned it into infanticide. That has been a goal from the start, IMHO.
And Planned Parenthood is nothing more than a pack of Doctor Mengele acolytes; what is next on their agenda, killing the old?
Face Peaked cap Cap Sleeve Gesture

Doctor Mengele
Planned Parenthood should hang this guys picture in every clinic that they operate. Because they share the same spirit.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4867232/The-Nazi-monster-allowed-away.html

#12 ·
Crack addicts getting knocked up and spitting kids out into the welfare system one after another isn't particularly a good thing for a number of reasons that many if not most here bitch about all the time.
Do we make it illegal for some people to have the ability to produce a child? and who makes the decision of who can't, can we say China, and yes I know they lifted the one child law.
Absolutely never is an extremely narrow and short sighted view, as much as some people would like, the world is not black and white.
For me, within reason, it's a woman's body.

#18 ·
Statements made by people who can not bring life into the world, also known as men, making judgements on what a self aware woman can and can not do with her body.
Yet on the other hand probably bitch and complain about all the woman raising kids on welfare which you are paying a portion of.

Two side of the same coin.

What about the child that was raped, there is a point when a girl, say 9-11 years old, is physically too young to safely give birth and could die doing so.
So now there's a real risk of trading one life for another, who are you to make the decision of which one lives. What if there are extenuating circumstances and both children may die.

I'm not saying all life isn't precious, but like I said, the world isn't black and white.

But I only speak from a mans point of view.

#19 ·
Statements made by people who can not bring life into the world, also known as men, making judgements on what a self aware woman can and can not do with her body.
Men bring life into the world,too. I've never heard of a woman (other than the Blessed Virgin Mary) who didn't have a man's help with that.

Yet on the other hand probably bitch and complain about all the woman raising kids on welfare which you are paying a portion of.

Two side of the same coin.
Prior to welfare families and churches used to fill that spot.

What about the child that was raped, there is a point when a girl, say 9-11 years old, is physically too young to safely give birth and could die doing so.
So now there's a real risk of trading one life for another, who are you to make the decision of which one lives. What if there are extenuating circumstances and both children may die.
A c section is faster, safer and less traumatic in such unfortunate situations.

I'm not saying all life isn't precious, but like I said, the world isn't black and white.
Actually I think it is. At least with regard to faith and morals.
But I only speak from a mans point of view.
Takes a man to bring a child into the world. I should think it'd be hell for a man to have to know his baby is being aborted and he has no say about it.

#23 ·
I learned my lesson the last time I posted on the abortion issue. I won’t make that mistake again.
However, I have learned one valuable truth in 68 years and after two divorces. YOU WILL NEVER CHANGE ANYBODY’S MIND FROM A DEEPLY HELD BELIEF OR CONVICTION. You guys can post, debate, and fight all you want. Nobody is changing their opinion!

#24 ·
So by a liberals way of thinking if anyone makes my life hard, rough , uncomfortable, embarrassing , inconveniences me in any way or just plain does not fit in to my plans . I can kill them. Killing someone to make your life easier is not compassion.
Yes people can change. Brain washed in public school I was a pro killer as a young boy . As a man I saw the truth .

#28 ·
I am not looking for a fight, but I am curious. For those that chose the rape and incest exceptions, what is your rational in terms of the human life of the baby. I can see an argument for the mother's life (I chose never and leave it to God) as it is one life or the other, but if you believe that life starts at conception, then why does who the father is make a life less important? Is a child conceived through rape or incest somehow less of a human? Does it have a smaller or less complete soul? If it is ok to extinguish these lives in the womb, why not just seek out people born from these circumstances and kill them? Are their lives worth more once they are born? Again, not looking for a fight. I respect most members of this board, as rational thinking human beings, and would like to hear the answers, if any are willing to offer them.

#38 ·
Aborting adults that are politically incorrect is what the left screams for is it not? Trump, Bush, teen wearing a MAGA hat minding his own business, those in fly over country clinging to their guns and Bibles. This is the spoilers slope of exceptions. Compassion for one by killing another is w warped concept. It is as legitimate as a slave counting as 3/5s of a person but having no rights because they are actually property. Abortion only makes sense if the unborn are things, property and not people with mortal souls.

#39 ·
Want to appease the Leftists? Make the term 90yeras.

Then aborting the likes of H-Beast, Schumer, AOC,........... would be O.K.

Now I'm not talking murder here.

Just a big Vacuum, into a wood chipper.

For those who don't realize, this is satire, I don't advocate: murder, torture, killing unborns, killing bad politicians,...........

#43 · (Edited)
"IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER FOR THAT MAN IF HE HAD NOT BEEN BORN.” – JESUS CHRIST (MARK 14.16)
Of course, Jesus was talking about Judas. However, a particular Christian web page also extended the meaning: "It’s better to not exist than to exist in hell forever. Therefore, it is true for all who will be condemned: it is better for them if they had never been born." If this is true, according to the standard Christian salvation requirements, isn't an individual being born into this world inheriting a huge risk? There is no guarantee that individual will become "saved", as a Christian, by the time of death. What is better, avoiding birth and not existing, and maybe going back to the Creator God, OR, suffering for an eternity in Hell?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.