Instant death penalty for this POS
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Instant death penalty for this POS within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; This illegal immigrant kills a couple cops and wants to kill more. Doesn't even want a trial, openly admitting to the crimes. If there ever ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Instant death penalty for this POS

This illegal immigrant kills a couple cops and wants to kill more. Doesn't even want a trial, openly admitting to the crimes. If there ever was a time for a quick Bang Flop this it it. Just to sent a message at least.

Is this what those liberals are protecting?? Sanctuary cites, great job idiots. Can we somehow hold these liberal lawmakers responsible? Guy was deported several times.

Illegal immigrant charged in the killings of two cops wishes he 'had killed more of the mother-------' | Fox News

Put him in stocks and allow the families to enact some justice and then slowly stretch his neck.....

https://www.prepperforums.net/forum/n...y-leaders.html
    Slippy likes this.

Take a left by where that oak tree used to be
    It’s to bad someone can only be killed once, this scum needs to feel pain and die repeatedly......maybe hell will take care of that......
    Camel923 and Slippy like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I don't get the whole idea of sanctuary cities.

For one, the illegal felon has to stay within that jurisdiction or get arrested by ICE. He's not going to use his time studying at a seminary, he's going to prey upon the very citizens who provided him a haven.

If Trump was going to build a wall, I'd say that first he builds a smaller one--like, say, around Sacramento. When the murder rate surpasses that of Chicago--which I'd guess would be about two weeks--then perhaps the libtards will understand what they are doing.

Until the illegal felons can hunt in the wealthy neighborhoods, too, this idiocy will continue.

Slowly lower the bastard on a sharp pole covered with molasses and leash eating insects on a hot day.
    Slippy likes this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Quote Originally Posted by Camel923 View Post
    Slowly lower the bastard on a sharp pole covered with molasses and leash eating insects on a hot day.
    Good ole Slippy pike??

I'd be OK with putting the POS out bare @$$ in -20 for half an hour, twice a day. Let the frost bit parts rot and fall off. Repeat daily until gone may take a few weeks. Then throw him to the hogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper View Post
    Good ole Slippy pike??

I'd be OK with putting the POS out bare @$$ in -20 for half an hour, twice a day. Let the frost bit parts rot and fall off. Repeat daily until gone may take a few weeks. Then throw him to the hogs.
    Let him watch the hogs feed also.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Quote Originally Posted by rstanek View Post
    It’s to bad someone can only be killed once, this scum needs to feel pain and die repeatedly......maybe hell will take care of that......
    Sounds like a perfect candidate for the treatment given to a character on Netflix's "Black Mirror" season 4 finale.
    A killer was sentenced to death by electrocution. A neuro-tech businessman convinced him to allow him to extract his consciousness before he was executed.
    That consciousness was then uploaded to a computer where the "person" could be resurrected. The "person" was then subject to the whims of the programmer. In this instance, it was set up as a sideshow type attraction where the convict was represented as a hologram projected in a cell, and was repeatedly executed via electrocution by people viewing the attraction, just as when he was alive. The electricity would end after 10 seconds, and the con would be released from the chair to wander his cell again, until the next visitor threw the switch.
    At the end of each session, the visitor would be given a souvenir key chain. Within that key chain was a copy of the convicts consciousness permanently locked in the pain of electrocution and visually projected to the key chain's mini view screen. They could carry a real copy of the killer's consciousness being forever tormented by their own electrocution of the hologram copy. The show was very clear to indicate that it was not a mere recreation of the event, but a real living consciousness that would eternally be experiencing the entire range of pain and emotion involved with electrocution, but never die.

That sounds fitting for garbage of this caliber.

A boy can dream...
    Slippy likes this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Camel923 View Post
    Nah just stake him out over a new shoot of bamboo and let the plant take it's course and grow. Should take about two to three weeks
    Camel923 likes this.
    It's all true, give or take a lie or two.

Take a left by where that oak tree used to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Kauboy View Post
    Sounds like a perfect candidate for the treatment given to a character on Netflix's "Black Mirror" season 4 finale.
    A killer was sentenced to death by electrocution. A neuro-tech businessman convinced him to allow him to extract his consciousness before he was executed.
    That consciousness was then uploaded to a computer where the "person" could be resurrected. The "person" was then subject to the whims of the programmer. In this instance, it was set up as a sideshow type attraction where the convict was represented as a hologram projected in a cell, and was repeatedly executed via electrocution by people viewing the attraction, just as when he was alive. The electricity would end after 10 seconds, and the con would be released from the chair to wander his cell again, until the next visitor threw the switch.
    At the end of each session, the visitor would be given a souvenir key chain. Within that key chain was a copy of the convicts consciousness permanently locked in the pain of electrocution and visually projected to the key chain's mini view screen. They could carry a real copy of the killer's consciousness being forever tormented by their own electrocution of the hologram copy. The show was very clear to indicate that it was not a mere recreation of the event, but a real living consciousness that would eternally be experiencing the entire range of pain and emotion involved with electrocution, but never die.

That sounds fitting for garbage of this caliber.

A boy can dream...
    I’ve seen that one, it was interesting....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links