How Important Do you Think A Map of Fallout Shelters Is For Us Americans?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

How Important Do you Think A Map of Fallout Shelters Is For Us Americans?

This is a discussion on How Important Do you Think A Map of Fallout Shelters Is For Us Americans? within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Considering tensions between North Korea(and China as well), what are your thoughts on us having a list of Fallout Shelters for the US?...

View Poll Results: Importance of Map Of Fallout Shelters

Voters
10. This poll is closed
  • Very important

0 0%
  • Important

1 10.00%
  • Not Very Important

2 20.00%
  • Not Needed

7 70.00%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: How Important Do you Think A Map of Fallout Shelters Is For Us Americans?

Banned

Cool How Important Do you Think A Map of Fallout Shelters Is For Us Americans?

Considering tensions between North Korea(and China as well), what are your thoughts on us having a list of Fallout Shelters for the US?

Since your first post was an ad for another website, maybe your third one can be in the Introduction section...if you're planning on sticking around, that is. All you seem to want to do is promote your maps.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Not even that.

Seriously.....do you really think there ever would be enough shelter and food available? Years ago maybe the underground in London. jmo. The legislators have the best all to themselves. And what would those pansies do after it was safe to come out.....shit or go blind!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by MountainGirl View Post
    Since your first post was an ad for another website, maybe your third one can be in the Introduction section...if you're planning on sticking around, that is. All you seem to want to do is promote your maps.
    Man .... I love this gal! (A Watchman reflects on some of his historical greetings to first time posters, who seem to be a little amiss in manners ...... of course this reflection is accompanied by his infamous crooked grin).
    Last edited by A Watchman; 12-27-2017 at 06:05 PM.
    Denton likes this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Back in the 50's you were never far from one. We have spread out and many of those older building that housed them are gone. By the time I reached one it would be too late anyhow.

Banned

I want to create awareness, and it's not my map. It's a great idea actually, and some of the websites point out that countries such as Russia, China, Korea, England, and Switzerland, etc all have shelters. All except for us. A little silly if you ask me, and we're the only ones that have been threatened with nuclear war recently.

Banned

There is not food in the old fallout shelters here in the US. The funding stopped for them a long time ago, and they're vacant and empty. Makes no sense to me. Only the elite and government officials have access to shelters in the US.

Why did you just contradict your initial post on this thread? Maybe I read it wrong, but, don't think so.

Ever here of MAD, mutually assured destruction. teotwawki.
    Last edited by 1skrewsloose; 12-27-2017 at 06:32 PM.
    SOCOM42 likes this.

I highly suggest that all democrats head directly to the government shelters.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links