Nervous About Hillary (Or ANY woman) Being President...
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Nervous About Hillary (Or ANY woman) Being President... within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; It's not for the reasons that she's a Dem, Or because of her sex. No, It's because +90% of the time when women are allowed ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Nervous About Hillary (Or ANY woman) Being President...

It's not for the reasons that she's a Dem, Or because of her sex. No, It's because +90% of the time when women are allowed to play with the big boys, They end being a sacrificial lamb, Or a scapegoat "See! Women cant hold positions of power!". This spares the old boy's club from incurring casualties in their ranks. At best (If she can) she gets to clean up the mess.

What I'm trying to say is that if the "Old Boy's Club" is willing to let Hillary in, They must know something is looming that is going to be quite nasty.

Just my thoughts on the matter.

Margaret Thatcher?

She kicked serious ass, and used the fact that the big boys underestimated her to do it.

Anyone here remember Jeane Kirkpatrick? Met her once. She would bust balls. I believe that she should have been the VP versus Dan Quail.

I do understand the sentiment however. It is not reserved for the male/female discussion however. The Cuban Missile Crises was largely a result of the fact that the Soviets viewed Kennedy as too young, too inexperience, too weak to stand up to them. That "miscalculation" nearly launched us into WWIII. Kind of like Putin and Obama. Only Obama truly has no clue and no balls.

Yes, Clinton would be a disaster. But at some point we could find ourselves a Thatcher or give a Kirkpatrick a go.
    SquirrelBait and MrsInor like this.
    Yes, I believe in Luck. Luck being the intersection of Preparation and Opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxxdad View Post
    Margaret Thatcher?

She kicked serious ass, and used the fact that the big boys underestimated her to do it.

Anyone here remember Jeane Kirkpatrick? Met her once. She would bust balls. I believe that she should have been the VP versus Dan Quail.

I do understand the sentiment however. It is not reserved for the male/female discussion however. The Cuban Missile Crises was largely a result of the fact that the Soviets viewed Kennedy as too young, too inexperience, too weak to stand up to them. That "miscalculation" nearly launched us into WWIII. Kind of like Putin and Obama. Only Obama truly has no clue and no balls.

Yes, Clinton would be a disaster. But at some point we could find ourselves a Thatcher or give a Kirkpatrick a go.
    I pray to God that you are right. My gut tells me different.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Billary smeared and scarred this 12 year old rape victim.
    Exclusive: 'Hillary Clinton Took Me Through Hell,' Rape Victim Says - The Daily Beast

Right now it seems the real conservative women have more balls than most of the men. That gal (I forget her name) who is running a primary challenge against Richard Hanna (R) in Utica, NY is a prime example. I have heard a couple of interviews with her and I would vote for her in a heartbeat over that douche bag Hanna.

In regard to Hillary, I am pretty sure Hillary is not actually a woman. In point of fact, I am pretty sure that Hillary is not even human. I think she might be one of those Nephilims that they talk about on the conspiracy sites on the intertubes. If she gets elected, I think it is wood chipper time.
    rickkyw1720pf and rim like this.

Super Moderator

Mrs. Clinton belongs to all of the right clubs and shares all of the right global perspectives. She is not an outsider; she has been "in the know" for decades.

The big-eared idiot currently in the Oval Office is not one of them; he was simply the right puppet to use so that changes could be made at a quicker pace.
    rim likes this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    Right now it seems the real conservative women have more balls than most of the men. That gal (I forget her name) who is running a primary challenge against Richard Hanna (R) in Utica, NY is a prime example. I have heard a couple of interviews with her and I would vote for her in a heartbeat over that douche bag Hanna.

In regard to Hillary, I am pretty sure Hillary is not actually a woman. In point of fact, I am pretty sure that Hillary is not even human. I think she might be one of those Nephilims that they talk about on the conspiracy sites on the intertubes. If she gets elected, I think it is wood chipper time.
    Man, you'd need one heckuva chipper to handle those cankles!
    MrsInor likes this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Women president no problem provided she is right for the job. Hilary is not she is an old school crook and lire. She does not support womens rights is just the opposite like Bill was and is.
    SP was rejected because she was a strong women women's rights group can not stand a women that is not dependent and thinks for them self.
    Liberal men fear strong women more that anything.
    First women president if it can't be SP it should be a 60 year old Black Jewish grand mother from the south. Then god help those liberal's.
    If you have not figured it out then ask me why.
    Slippy and MrsInor like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Banned

I see no issue with a woman in office, like others said, that is right for the job. As with anyone. For me, Margaret Thatcher also comes to mind. Hillary Clinton is not that person. She is a mean spirited, power hungry, ignorant, stone cold BITCH. She's all happy until you disagree with her and the responses are vicious, because she takes that sort of thing PERSONALLY.

She is about personal gain. I threw up when I read her "We were broke" story. Yeah. Right. I could only wish to be broke like that. She is out of touch because of her life of privilege. She didn't become a Senator in New York because she loved the people of New York. She did it because the spot was open. If it had been in fucking Wyoming, they would have bought a house there too. I fear that she has the same attitude about America as a whole. It's not about us, it's about the power. I'm sure that her equally useless, and really ugly daughter, will at some point get into the game as well, riding the Clinton coat-tails. I mean hell, she makes $600k as a "special correspondent" for NBC. Has done what, half a dozen stories, maybe? And nobody wants to see her?

Must be nice to be underprivileged.
    Innkeeper likes this.

bigdogbuc: I have to say I agree with you shame goes to the people of NY though who elected her to represent them, how can someone who has not lived there for any length of time truly understand and represent those people and their best interests. I agree she is out of touch with reality and thought the same way when I read that article, and that she is a power hungry B*tch only out for herself.

I also think Margaret Thatcher was a good leader and she took no lip from the bad guys just ask the Argentines..... that also being proof women are not the more peaceful of the sexes.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links