Look at Your Children and Love Them
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Look at Your Children and Love Them within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; I encourage each of you with children, grand children, nieces, nephews...take the time to look at your children and love them. And let them know, ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Look at Your Children and Love Them

Banned

I encourage each of you with children, grand children, nieces, nephews...take the time to look at your children and love them. And let them know, that they are loved.

We were just notified a short time ago that one our nieces attempted to commit suicide. She is at Mary Bridge Children's Hospital, on life support and has been declared brain dead. This evening will be her last sunset, and she will miss it, expected to pass before a new day dawns.

This was the second time she had tried. And though I wish to not cast stones, much of this I feel, could have been prevented had my brother and sister in law taken time to look at her and love her, and less time looking in the bottom of a glass, schmoozing at their next "social event", or passed out drunk. She was 15 years old and had succumb to the cruelty of others, and the emotional abandonment of her parents.

Let your children know that they can reach out to you, and that you love them. And that you will help them when they ask, and that you will be there when they need you.

nightshade

my prayers are with you and for her. message well received
    bigdogbuc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdogbuc View Post
    I encourage each of you with children, grand children, nieces, nephews...take the time to look at your children and love them. And let them know, that they are loved.

We were just notified a short time ago that one our nieces attempted to commit suicide. She is at Mary Bridge Children's Hospital, on life support and has been declared brain dead. This evening will be her last sunset, and she will miss it, expected to pass before a new day dawns.

This was the second time she had tried. And though I wish to not cast stones, much of this I feel, could have been prevented had my brother and sister in law taken time to look at her and love her, and less time looking in the bottom of a glass, schmoozing at their next "social event", or passed out drunk. She was 15 years old and had succumb to the cruelty of others, and the emotional abandonment of her parents.

Let your children know that they can reach out to you, and that you love them. And that you will help them when they ask, and that you will be there when they need you.
    I do every day :D

sorry man, I hope she has peace, nothing is more heartbreaking and I pray I never have to experience your loss
    bigdogbuc and rickkyw1720pf like this.
    They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
    Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
    At the going down of the sun and in the morning,
    We will remember them

Lest we forget

Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

• Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Big Dog -

Our prayers are with you and your family.
    bigdogbuc likes this.

I am so sorry, That's just about as painful as it gets
    My prayers will be with you and all your family.

I'm so sorry.......... This is a hard thing to go through under any circumstances, so much more when it is a child who was crying for help.

My heart is with you.

so sorry to see this post. sending love and comfort.

Sending prayers
    bigdogbuc likes this.

Brother, No words can express my feelings, so I will just say YES, and say a prayer for her, and the family.
    bigdogbuc likes this.
    RIP Corporal BRADLEY COY 6/18/1992-10/24/2014

Quote Originally Posted by bigdogbuc View Post
    this was the hardest part to read. although 15 is old enough to know how to stand up for yourself, without the proper tools and support, a 15 year old is nowhere capable of doing it. it's tragic and although i'm new to the site, i will give any and all moral support that i can to help

•  

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links