Input for P/F Facebook, Please! - Page 35
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Input for P/F Facebook, Please!

This is a discussion on Input for P/F Facebook, Please! within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by NotTooProudToHide I think I have an idea of your objective and correct me if I'm wrong. Should the account be created you ...

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35
Like Tree604Likes

Thread: Input for P/F Facebook, Please!

Quote Originally Posted by NotTooProudToHide View Post
    I think I have an idea of your objective and correct me if I'm wrong. Should the account be created you would post articles, similar to what's featured on the front page, with a link to the forums and an invitation join the community.

If this is the case then I really don't get what the issue is. Nobody's personal information or account information is being thrown out there unless you happen to volunteer to write the article. This is an open site on the internet, if the government boogymen are after us then odds are they've already been here and gotten all the information they need. I think it would be a great idea to offer information for people on another platform as well as grow the community. There will be trolls that show up, thats going to be on the mod team and there likely will be a need for more moderators but I don't think thats anything out of the question. In fact I think the negatives are going to be far outweighed by the positives of all the people that can get help here.
    Someone had mentioned a while back that (Denton?)...."times a-changing."
    That gives a very unsettling feeling.

Now, it makes me wonder.......how sure are we that it will always be like that for PF on FB?
    That farther down the road, it won't evolve, and change again?

Quote Originally Posted by charito View Post
    Someone had mentioned a while back that (Denton?)...."times a-changing."
    That gives a very unsettling feeling.

Now, it makes me wonder.......how sure are we that it will always be like that for PF on FB?
    That farther down the road, it won't evolve, and change again?
    Ahhh my leetle charito,

Yes it will change and change and change again. Want to know how it ends? Read The Book. It's in the last Chapter....
    Redneck and Denton like this.

I've heard FB banned some very vocal Conservatives (can't remember who). Just for the principle alone.....
    I follow the Reverend Daniel Blair on FB and have seen his page get shut down 3 or four times. They don't call it Govbook for nothing, huh?

From Fox news ........

10 times Facebook censored conservatives | Fox News
    Denton likes this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I've heard FB banned some very vocal Conservatives (can't remember who). Just for the principle alone.....
    A lot of those that are not 100% on the liberal side have been banned from FB. They do have an agenda.
    Denton likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

I know that sooner or later some people will figure out who I am just by my postings, I have accepted that.

So far only one here knows who I am,

not a big deal but it could create problem on the ground here if the wrong ones know.

When I say wrong, I mean those who would consider an attempt to hit this place for its content, that I don't need.

I have been told by a local personal friend on another forum ( I only post on two),

that I am self revealing caused by my sentence structure, trying to correct and post less.

And that was after I opened a new account with a new screen name, only myself to blame.

I am a two finger hunt and peck so I keep short and to point, this will have taken over a half hour to do.

I am a recluse for the most part, have been for decades, most I have met had a hand out looking for something.

When my shop was running full time, they were around here like pigeons scavenging in Central Park.

They all disappeared when I closed the doors, fair weather friends, now nothing is public,

nothing is free and only part time to suite my needs.

As said I have never been on FB, never will, tweet? would not know how to and couldn't care less.

Now, if those who come here from FB are interested in the purpose of this site without directly

seeing my postings on FB direct then fine, nature of the beast.

That is part of the discovery risk, Denton can tell you that I have reason to be leery of being outed.

If it becomes a problem, I will drop out in an instant, I have had my fill of problems to last a lifetime.
    Last edited by SOCOM42; 11-21-2017 at 09:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SOCOM42 View Post
    If it becomes a problem, I will drop out in an instant
    And if you do my friend, just know you will be missed.
    MountainGirl and SOCOM42 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by A Watchman View Post
    It depends on your worldview ..... you are assuming people can come here and get help, I suspect many that are already here are the one's that actually need the help!
    And some here are beyond help.

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    A lot of those that are not 100% on the liberal side have been banned from FB. They do have an agenda.
    I get a number of conservative pages in my newsfeed each day, such as NotLiberal, NRA, Trey Gowdy Now, The Atlas Society, Rasmussen Reports, Conservative Women Rock, The John Birch Society, The Three Percenters, Oath Keepers, Guns & Patriots, National Association For Gun Rights, Conservative Post, Veterans For Donald Trump 2020, Jews News, Conservative Tribune, Judicial Watch, Breitbart, The Daily Caller, and many others.

And guaranteed to make liberals heads explode: Awesome Shit My Drill Sergeant Said, US Army WTF Moments, Uncle Sams Misguided Children, Rush Limbaugh, Franklin Graham, Disgruntled Vets,
    Denton, azrancher, Slippy and 3 others like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

I get on FB maybe once a week under Francis Marion name. If you don't know he is the Swamp Fox. Basically the grand father of American guerrilla warfare.

I don't talk to family only use it to operate Cadillac Prepares Group and to talk to preppers and a couple Militia friends. I also talk crap about FB and liberals seeing if I can get banned, LoL.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Slippy likes this.
    A prudent man foresees evil and hides himself, But the simple pass on and are punished. Proverbs 22:3 NKJV

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35

Sponsored Links