I Say The Hell Will The NFL - Page 10
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

I Say The Hell Will The NFL

This is a discussion on I Say The Hell Will The NFL within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Hahaha...

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
Like Tree130Likes

Thread: I Say The Hell Will The NFL

SGG

Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper View Post
    Sorry I'll watch the Packers, when time allows. The rest can go to [email protected]((, IMHO.
    After the linking or arms last night to show unity with their NFL brothers, I give up. I will not watch any NFL.
    I Say The Hell Will The NFL-piss-nfl-.jpg
    I really want one of these!Hidden Content

Here's to you pair of quacks.
    I Say The Hell Will The NFL-pair-quacks.jpg

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Moonshinedave View Post
    The hell with them over paid pricks, They (not all) have no respect for our country, I have no respect for them. Do what you want they'll never see a dime of my money again.
    They get paid to play because people pay to watch. Let em get real jobs and see how much they love their country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree 100% except the phrase is "To Hell with..." not "The Hell with...". But point taken!

I Say The Hell Will The NFL

Quote Originally Posted by CamoDude9 View Post
    Damn, something went haywire for a second. Idk. Sorry for the multiple posts
    Last edited by CamoDude9; 10-25-2018 at 04:03 AM.

Like most of you, I quit watching the games. I did leave the radio on when I was working or dozing, but after a while that seemed tedious. Then Rodgers got hurt again, and it became apparent that the quality of the games played suffered along with the hype.

Depending on who has the statistics, the NFL owners have lost 8 to 12% of their expected revenue. But things come and go. Up until the Brewers lost their last game, we all had "Blue Flu" in my area. When I was a little boy, the men used to gather to watch boxing on TV.

Now with the racial conflicts and the further discussion of CTE, I think a another sport will come back, I just don't know what. Baseball was once "America's Game," that could happen again. But it could be auto racing or ice hockey, who knows. Perhaps even a new league of football might be tried. But NFL football will be forgotten by the time snow melts in spring.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    Like most of you, I quit watching the games. I did leave the radio on when I was working or dozing, but after a while that seemed tedious. Then Rodgers got hurt again, and it became apparent that the quality of the games played suffered along with the hype.

Depending on who has the statistics, the NFL owners have lost 8 to 12% of their expected revenue. But things come and go. Up until the Brewers lost their last game, we all had "Blue Flu" in my area. When I was a little boy, the men used to gather to watch boxing on TV.

Now with the racial conflicts and the further discussion of CTE, I think a another sport will come back, I just don't know what. Baseball was once "America's Game," that could happen again. But it could be auto racing or ice hockey, who knows. Perhaps even a new league of football might be tried. But NFL football will be forgotten by the time snow melts in spring.
    I would love for Heavyweight boxing to make a comeback. I don't think pro Hockey has a chance in hell to get popular down here in GA. One snowflake and the whole state shuts down.
    Also, being from GA, and a Braves fan, I saw us win 15 straight division titles (sadly only won one WS). College football will always rule the South. Sadly, I've read where some high school teams are kneeling now. Even sadder, these kids have no idea wtf they're kneeling for (Nothing!) so they're just following a stupid trend. SMH. Such disrespect

At this rate I'm hoping for "Roller Ball," something new and besides it's hard to kneel in roller skates!

I'm also fickle. I loved watching Bart Starr, I was lukewarm over Favre, and hopeful for Rodgers. Then again, it's just shy of four years I've watched any TV. The sit-coms seem stupid, and they hype the heck out of Sunday football so I don't even listen to that on the radio.
    CamoDude9 likes this.

Long live roller derby.
    CamoDude9 and The Tourist like this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Sponsored Links