GREAT day for prepping..:)
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on GREAT day for prepping..:) within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Well I was going to have a yard sale, but the weather is not that great for one... so, I am cleaning and running the ...

Well I was going to have a yard sale, but the weather is not that great for one... so, I am cleaning and running the dehydrator (which I LOVE BTW).. besides that, I am getting our stuff together for our EDC's, and getting a small list of things I want to buy this week together.

What kind of day are you having where YOU are? and What do you have planned?

It is very hot and dry here. We really need some rain. We have several forest fires in neighboring areas and need to watch those closely. Today will be an inside day working on putting some food stores in containers and if I can get to the farmer's market maybe putting up some strawberry preserves this evening.
    By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail. ~ Benjamin Franklin

ooh that sounds good.. I wish our market was up and running this early.. but might not see them until later this month or next.. Id send you some rain if I had that power.. :D would be nice.

Sponsored Links