Anyone remember that FBI visit to my house? Yeah read this.
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Anyone remember that FBI visit to my house? Yeah read this. within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; You may have found the the other thread about two agents appearing at my door to ask me about some comments I made on Feinstein's ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Anyone remember that FBI visit to my house? Yeah read this.

Banned

You may have found the the other thread about two agents appearing at my door to ask me about some comments I made on Feinstein's page.

So here's an update. I get a call from my lawyer a few days ago telling me about this husband of a corrupt duluth cop I got some bad blood with (who is also a cop in a neighboring county) walked up to him at the courthouse and began trying to intimidate him into divulging information about me. My lawyer is a bigshot cold hearted sob so he just sat and listened. The guy's wife has a bogus judgement on me withstanding but they can't touch it because of they do i've threatened to invoke title 18 section 242 of the us federal code on them. We had some choice words in the hall during that lawsuit and I got in both of their faces and let them know they even think about coming after me again there's worse things than bad press that can happen to them. Since then I haven't heard a thing about them, they didn't even bother going to collect because collection is THEIR responsibility and no agency will touch it.

Well, my lawyer starts telling me how this cops cop husband was trying to scare him, coerce and then cajole him into divulging information he is sworn to keep confidential and he found it hilarious. He played along like the damn good lawyer he is and wound up getting information out of HIM. The husband made a statement that he had "two private detectives" watching me.

So he calls me that night and told me what happened and then asked me if two guys had confronted me lately. The only thing I could think of was that DAMN odd FBI visit. I described the men to him and he started laughing. That's when shit got real.

The two men he confirmed by my description are cops that work at the DPD with his wife. Private detectives my ass. They were local cops impersonating federal agents on behalf of these two corrupt cops who tried to sue me into silence. That is a BIG felony. He got their names, (all of them) and went to the DA's office and then called the FBI, confirmed that they sent no one to see me and filed recommendations for charges of impersonating a federal officer to the DA, who was very eager to investigate the damning evidence and prosecute whoever they were.

WHOA, big shit right here.

Let that be a lesson to you folks, FBI agents do not (at least in ga) EVER come with badges around their necks and do not wear street clothes OR drive malibus. They wear t-shirts and gear labeled quite clearly with the FBI logo, a service belt and boots. My lawyer told me that, he works around them every day. Beware of subterfuge and never trust someone because they just flash a badge.

Banned

That is AWESOME. We had a couple of city cops (one was a regular, the other was his buddy who was a reserve) around here years ago that started a security company. I worked for them for a short time when I was 19. One of their "clients" got broken into and had a couple of cars stolen off of the lot. Just so happens that my did lived in a house on the bluff overlooking this used car dealership and they showed up at his place to "investigate". Where this occurred, and where my dad lived, was in the county.

So they show up in their PD uniforms asking a bunch of questions and my dad promptly tells them that they are out their jurisdiction and to "get the fuck off my property. And the next time you show up here in your uniforms acting like a couple of bad asses, I'll show you a bad ass and you'll be leaving on a gurney. If you have any questions about THAT, we can call and have a couple deputies come over here and figure out why you're conducting a private investigation in uniform, on city time, out of your jurisdiction, for your business, as the paramedics patch you up."

They left.

My dad, who at the time was 6-2 and 230 lbs., did two stints in prison in his early 20's after getting out of the Marine Corp, rode with an Outlaw M/C in the early 70's, hated cops and had ZERO fear of going to jail. He just turned 64 and has mellowed out a bit. Finally. But he recognized and called their bullshit.

The one cop, Dan, the full timer, was about the same size as my dad, and like my dad, was "farm boy strong". But he had a piss poor reputation and liked to violate peoples rights, beat suspects, stuff like that. The other guy, Dennis, was a reserve with several departments (never could get anyone to hire him full time) and really liked wearing his uniform. Especially when he was trying to intimidate someone, OR, impress his clients. He too wound up being considered a joke in the "LE Community" and eventually just went away like the other guy.

I'm glad these douche bags got called for what they are and I hope they are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I worked with a guy on a Federal Protection Contract who did his job and wound up in prison because he tangled with an off-duty female police officer (who was completely out of control and non-compliant) whose husband was a Lt. with the local jurisdiction he was in when the incident occurred. These fuckers will RAIL YOU if you get enough of them siding together, "looking out for their brother", and they will do some stupid illegal shit while trying to hide behind the badge because they think they can.

Just watch yourself so you can make it to court as a witness. Do a video deposition, even if it's you doing it yourself, and give it to your attorney. I would get everything on video you can, just as a safe guard.
    Leon and oldmurph58 like this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bigdogbuc View Post
    That is AWESOME. We had a couple of city cops (one was a regular, the other was his buddy who was a reserve) around here years ago that started a security company. I worked for them for a short time when I was 19. One of their "clients" got broken into and had a couple of cars stolen off of the lot. Just so happens that my did lived in a house on the bluff overlooking this used car dealership and they showed up at his place to "investigate". Where this occurred, and where my dad lived, was in the county.

So they show up in their PD uniforms asking a bunch of questions and my dad promptly tells them that they are out their jurisdiction and to "get the fuck off my property. And the next time you show up here in your uniforms acting like a couple of bad asses, I'll show you a bad ass and you'll be leaving on a gurney. If you have any questions about THAT, we can call and have a couple deputies come over here and figure out why you're conducting a private investigation in uniform, on city time, out of your jurisdiction, for your business, as the paramedics patch you up."

They left.

My dad, who at the time was 6-2 and 230 lbs., did two stints in prison in his early 20's after getting out of the Marine Corp, rode with an Outlaw M/C in the early 70's, hated cops and had ZERO fear of going to jail. He just turned 64 and has mellowed out a bit. Finally. But he recognized and called their bullshit.

The one cop, Dan, the full timer, was about the same size as my dad, and like my dad, was "farm boy strong". But he had a piss poor reputation and liked to violate peoples rights, beat suspects, stuff like that. The other guy, Dennis, was a reserve with several departments (never could get anyone to hire him full time) and really liked wearing his uniform. Especially when he was trying to intimidate someone, OR, impress his clients. He too wound up being considered a joke in the "LE Community" and eventually just went away like the other guy.

I'm glad these douche bags got called for what they are and I hope they are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I worked with a guy on a Federal Protection Contract who did his job and wound up in prison because he tangled with an off-duty female police officer (who was completely out of control and non-compliant) whose husband was a Lt. with the local jurisdiction he was in when the incident occurred. These fuckers will RAIL YOU if you get enough of them siding together, "looking out for their brother", and they will do some stupid illegal shit while trying to hide behind the badge because they think they can.

Just watch yourself so you can make it to court as a witness. Do a video deposition, even if it's you doing it yourself, and give it to your attorney. I would get everything on video you can, just as a safe guard.
    Yeah good advice brother that little FBI visit threw up several red flags to me and now I know to just say hey, stop right there- do you have a warrant? No? Pound sand we don't have anything to talk about. Don't come back onto this property. I remember as a much younger teenager I got a visit from an FBI agent at my door in another neighborhood investigating my rental neighbors who sold pills and defrauded medicare to do it, they moved out shortly after their house "caught fire". This guy looked like a cop, had FBI in yellow letters all over him and arrived in an SUV with similar labeling. Looking back that was a fatal mistake, if SHTF rules were in play the predators would have had me simply because I'm an honest minded person and comply with law. Had I stopped to question their legitimacy for a second through my surprise they would have been arrested before they left the neighborhood.
    oldmurph58 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Bastards. All I can say without getting fired up.
    oldmurph58 likes this.

Crazy stuff Leon and bigdogbuc!

I was in the 7th grade and would cut across this one guys yard to get to the bus stop. He would come out and yell and chase me and being a stupid 7th grade kid, I'd flip him off or call him a cocksucker or douche bag and haul ass to the bus. Anyway, the guy's house gets broken into and guns and jewelry get stolen and found across state lines. Well the cocksucking douche bag gives MY name to the cops and you guessed it, little Slippy gets a visit from the FBI at SCHOOL! The principal sits in on the interview and my parents were never called. After my dad raises some hell, the FBI agents come back to our house and give my dad an apology. Still, it scared the crap out of me.
    oldmurph58 and cam19 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    You may have found the the other thread about two agents appearing at my door to ask me about some comments I made on Feinstein's page.

So here's an update. I get a call from my lawyer a few days ago telling me about this husband of a corrupt duluth cop I got some bad blood with (who is also a cop in a neighboring county) walked up to him at the courthouse and began trying to intimidate him into divulging information about me. My lawyer is a bigshot cold hearted sob so he just sat and listened. The guy's wife has a bogus judgement on me withstanding but they can't touch it because of they do i've threatened to invoke title 18 section 242 of the us federal code on them. We had some choice words in the hall during that lawsuit and I got in both of their faces and let them know they even think about coming after me again there's worse things than bad press that can happen to them. Since then I haven't heard a thing about them, they didn't even bother going to collect because collection is THEIR responsibility and no agency will touch it.

Well, my lawyer starts telling me how this cops cop husband was trying to scare him, coerce and then cajole him into divulging information he is sworn to keep confidential and he found it hilarious. He played along like the damn good lawyer he is and wound up getting information out of HIM. The husband made a statement that he had "two private detectives" watching me.

So he calls me that night and told me what happened and then asked me if two guys had confronted me lately. The only thing I could think of was that DAMN odd FBI visit. I described the men to him and he started laughing. That's when shit got real.

The two men he confirmed by my description are cops that work at the DPD with his wife. Private detectives my ass. They were local cops impersonating federal agents on behalf of these two corrupt cops who tried to sue me into silence. That is a BIG felony. He got their names, (all of them) and went to the DA's office and then called the FBI, confirmed that they sent no one to see me and filed recommendations for charges of impersonating a federal officer to the DA, who was very eager to investigate the damning evidence and prosecute whoever they were.

WHOA, big shit right here.

Let that be a lesson to you folks, FBI agents do not (at least in ga) EVER come with badges around their necks and do not wear street clothes OR drive malibus. They wear t-shirts and gear labeled quite clearly with the FBI logo, a service belt and boots. My lawyer told me that, he works around them every day. Beware of subterfuge and never trust someone because they just flash a badge.
    Oi. Glad that you seem to be getting the better side of this!

This is something I always wondered about - how the &*^% do you know if people are legit? Reminds me of the 1000's of shows/Movies where a suspect/perp snaps "Badge, *&^$ my nephew has one of those!" I know there are plenty of places online you can buy 'legit' fake credentials. (in the Glen Tate 299 series they use Concealed Carry badges to make people think they are authorities)

Unfortunately in my BOL there is bad blood with me and the good ol' boy's sheriff's office, and they like to hate on me both sheriffs office and city cops. Pretty sure none of them know what the real cause* of the bad blood was, but even 15+ (heck almost 20 now) years later if my dad or brothers talk to most of the staff they here our last name and take on a new demeanor...

Also makes me want to pick back up my search for a video surveillance system - but I'll be darned if i get one that DOESN"T encrypt the files, which I can't find for a decent price.

(and just to show how petty people can be - the reason the sherrif's office doesn't like me is because I dated a girl in high school and broke her heart when I dumped her, then she married the 30+ year sheriffs grandson... petty much?)

South of the Red River and North of the Rio Grande
    Hope they throw the book at them... And then some.
    "Erosion of our rights just takes a few good men doing nothing"
    Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Crazy stuff Leon and bigdogbuc!

I was in the 7th grade and would cut across this one guys yard to get to the bus stop. He would come out and yell and chase me and being a stupid 7th grade kid, I'd flip him off or call him a cocksucker or douche bag and haul ass to the bus. Anyway, the guy's house gets broken into and guns and jewelry get stolen and found across state lines. Well the cocksucking douche bag gives MY name to the cops and you guessed it, little Slippy gets a visit from the FBI at SCHOOL! The principal sits in on the interview and my parents were never called. After my dad raises some hell, the FBI agents come back to our house and give my dad an apology. Still, it scared the crap out of me.
    I remember when I was in 7th or 8th grade. I went to Ft. Lauderdale to visit my dad one weekend. While I was gone, someone cut several tires on vehicles in our neighborhood. They skipped ours and a few others inthe process. Someone brought up my name and the FBI actually investigated it if I remember correctly.. My brother and I were suspects because our tires weren't slashed. I was out of town so had a great alibi.. Come to find out. There was a new tire company in town and they were involved. What a shocker!!!LOL They didn't just cut 1 tire per vehicle either. They were cutting ALL of them. What a mess that was..
    bigdogbuc likes this.
    Check out my blog Hidden Content and check out SurvivingTheBreaks and Beach Kowboy on Facebook!!

Dang Leon,
    That was some underhanded BS you had pulled on you. People who would do things like that never seem to figure out that it is a perfectly round world and what they start eventually finds its way back to them. So they were a couple of local yokels impersonating FBI agents? I do believe the FBI takes a dim view of that kind of activity. Sounds like your troubles in this matter are coming to and their troubles are just beginning.
    Leon likes this.

I think it goes to show that even though we know some really great Patriots in law enforcement there are some jack booted thugs who take advantage of the badge. God Save this Great Republic!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links