Chinese troops and bases in Mexico?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Chinese troops and bases in Mexico? within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; I've recently seen a number of blog posts, forum threads, and alternative media articles discussing rumors that there are Chinese military bases, equipment, and personnel ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Chinese troops and bases in Mexico?

I've recently seen a number of blog posts, forum threads, and alternative media articles discussing rumors that there are Chinese military bases, equipment, and personnel in northern Mexico.

Chinese Troops Reportedly Amassing Near US-Mexico Border - video shows potential military base | Alternative

The Lowdown on Chinese Troops in Mexico

I don' usually trust beforeitsnews.com or godlike productions explicitly (for obvious reasons), and some of the stories I've seen are more than two years old...am I the only one in the world that hadn't heard these rumors until very recently?

I'm not sure I place any stock in them, yet...what does prepperforums think? Are the Chinese building bases in Northern Mexico?

looked on youtube and there is a lot to take in.
    Charles Martel likes this.

Makes sense especially with China buying lots of oil from Mexico.

I've said before on this forum that if China wants to take us over they'll send 50 million Chinamen to our shores requesting political asylum. The idiots in DC will not only allow them in they will provide housing and food. Shortly thereafter, China will send another 50 or 100 million, we'll do more of the same...then after the last 50 or 100 million hit our shores, we will then surrender. Your daughters or grand daughters will now have new husbands, the nations bread basket will be owned by the Chinese and we'll be singing Far-ra-ra-ra-ra----ra-ra-ra-ra! on Christmas from here on out.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I know I have been told by high ranking people that CHINA is the one that is going to screw us over next.. The people that have told me that I trust with my life.. China and our OWN government are going to fuck us in the ass with no ky...
    Check out my blog Hidden Content and check out SurvivingTheBreaks and Beach Kowboy on Facebook!!

Hidden Content Hidden Content
    “Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.”
    ― Winston Churchill

That was a google maps view of one of the said said bases. Looks like a housing development to me.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    “Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.”
    ― Winston Churchill

I hear Mexico got a new president in 2012 and the first thing that happened was a state visit from china I think the name was xi.

nightshade

china will not invade until they are 100% sure they can win the war. to my knowledge right now we would kick their ass. technology in the united states far surpasses that of china. one example is a new laser weapon they are mounting on u.s destroyers. on the other side ^^ china will not have a domestically built air craft carrier until 2020, and their only air craft carrier is a soviet era one purchased from the Ukraine. China is not a naval power by any means, they are a land power. also this is why we have alliances. look up how many real friends China has.

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Kowboy View Post
    I know I have been told by high ranking people that CHINA is the one that is going to screw us over next.. The people that have told me that I trust with my life.. China and our OWN government are going to fuck us in the ass with no ky...
    Our government is beating the Chinese to the punch.
    Slippy likes this.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol
    NRA Certified Instructor - Personal Protection in the Home
    North Carolina Concealed Carry Instructor

Spent some time going over the photo of the "Base". Don't see any access control at all. And trust me when I tell you those zipperheads are all about access control. Yes I said zipperheads, I get to do that being that I have some zipperhead ancestry. I have also said Pieface, Dink, Slope, Goomer, Gooner and Slant. So get over it. LOL.

Not saying that the rumors are not true, but it would be hard to hide something like that and even our inept and compromised lame stream media would I think report that.
    Yes, I believe in Luck. Luck being the intersection of Preparation and Opportunity.

•  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links