Nevada Rancher at odds with Uncle Sammy - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Nevada Rancher at odds with Uncle Sammy

This is a discussion on Nevada Rancher at odds with Uncle Sammy within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Its simple, you have to pay Range fees, if you don't own the land , The Government owns most of the land ( BLM ) ...

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree155Likes

Thread: Nevada Rancher at odds with Uncle Sammy

Its simple, you have to pay Range fees, if you don't own the land , The Government owns most of the land ( BLM ) .....The big problem is land disputes, where the cattle have been grazing,but wait some environmentalist says Hey there are Tortoises( Turtles to you water folk ) and them damn Steers might step on one or eat too much of the shrubs that they eat ....!

Then the Green wacko says" some wild desert flowers ..Or a lizard, or a butterfly, or grasshoppers " Now you are in serious trouble MR ! These cattle have been here in the desert long before the BLM. Its FOOD for Humans. Pretty soon we will have to import our beef . If you have never been out west you would be amazed how much land there really is. Just sitting, doing nothing, really not fit for habitation by humans..NO Water ! Or very little .

Super Moderator

His family has been grazing cattle in the same area long before bureaucracy made demands of fees and created regulations putting reptiles over citizens.

The government that was created to protect our unalienable rights now use agencies to control, restrict and regulate those very rights, and agents who swore to uphold and protect the constitution will either arrest or kill one or more of that family.

I would make a few quotes from the founders, but it would only be pointed out that those are archaic notions from three centuries ago.
    Charles Martel likes this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Yes that is pretty clear, but it was also handled before a magistrate in 1993. He's ignored the results ever since.

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    His family has been grazing cattle in the same area long before bureaucracy made demands of fees and created regulations putting reptiles over citizens.

The government that was created to protect our unalienable rights now use agencies to control, restrict and regulate those very rights, and agents who swore to uphold and protect the constitution will either arrest or kill one or more of that family.

I would make a few quotes from the founders, but it would only be pointed out that those are archaic notions from three centuries ago.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesewiz View Post
    Its simple, you have to pay Range fees, if you don't own the land , The Government owns most of the land ( BLM ) .....The big problem is land disputes, where the cattle have been grazing,but wait some environmentalist says Hey there are Tortoises( Turtles to you water folk ) and them damn Steers might step on one or eat too much of the shrubs that they eat ....!

Then the Green wacko says" some wild desert flowers ..Or a lizard, or a butterfly, or grasshoppers " Now you are in serious trouble MR ! These cattle have been here in the desert long before the BLM. Its FOOD for Humans. Pretty soon we will have to import our beef . If you have never been out west you would be amazed how much land there really is. Just sitting, doing nothing, really not fit for habitation by humans..NO Water ! Or very little .
    For the most part their motivation is not protecting but forcing people with something to do as those with nothing say they should.

The other part is after establishing regulations to protect things truly endangered they run out of things that need doing. Therefore they move on to being counter productive. See first statement.
    Go2ndAmend likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Montana Rancher View Post
    The Feds posted notice Tuesday that having too much food and ammo is against the recently passed law in northeast of Las Vegas. Liberals have called for taking whatever someone doesn't need in the next 3 days for food and water.
    I'm telling you...it won't be our neighbors, it won't be other civilians kicking in our doors to take what is rightfully ours during SHTF or martial law. It will be the police and/or the military, and they will do so under the auspices of the law.
    Last edited by Charles Martel; 04-08-2014 at 04:08 PM.

Banned

Local government in Colorado is up to no good. Another example of the government simply taking what they want, and creating laws that allow them to do so.

'This is our heaven': Colorado couple fights to save land from eminent domain | Fox News

I am going to admit that I am totally against "eminent domain". We had a ludicrous case of it here, backed up by law, where the city was sued for failing to maintain the odor from the waste water treatment plant. It was literally a matter of the contractor not adding the right amount of chemical to control it. The city lost, had to pay a couple million dollars or so, which they passed on in rate increases. Surprise I know.

Then began an eminent domain battle for the neighborhood where the suit originated. The city came in after they lost and declared the property uninhabitable, paid pennies on the dollar for the property, forced everyone out, demolished the homes, developed the land, re-zoned it commercial, and sold it for premium to a local Ford Dealership, whose owner just so happened to be "friends" with the mayor at the time. And, magically, there hasn't been any foul odor since the last lady was forcibly removed from her home. Imagine that.

Karma being the vicious bitch she is, that mayor? He's dead now. Died from a heart attack when he found out that yes, he too was being investigated by the FBI for his part in the bank fraud, predatory lender, just sign here loans that helped cause our economy to crumble. He was on the board of directors for a local bank, had approved/forced many of the lending policies, and the bank was seized by the feds and turned over to another bank. They have already prosecuted one member of the board. The others, the ones with a lot of money, have yet to see the inside of a court room.

The government WILL DO WHAT IT WISHES to its own benefit.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Ripon View Post
    Yes that is pretty clear, but it was also handled before a magistrate in 1993. He's ignored the results ever since.
    Oh, well, that settles it. Yes, sarcasm. :D
    Ripon likes this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

This is the start of the next ruby ridge, Waco. Trust me when I say it. This will not have a happy ending. I would be protesting on the ranchers side if and when he gets the arrears paid up. He should have never quit paying the lease payments.
    Last edited by Cygnus; 04-10-2014 at 04:40 PM.
    Ripon and Inor like this.
    Be prepared.
    Boy Scout Motto.

But he did quit paying, 21 years ago. If anything he should challenge them as squatters rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    This is the start of the next ruby ridge, Waco. Trust me when I say it. This will not have a happy ending. I would be protesting on the ranchers side if and when he gets the arrears paid up. He should have never quit paying the lease payments.

I will say this. I don't know the whole story THERE in Nevada but I do know a similar situation here in Montana. I keep hearing people say "He is not paying for it so he should not be using it.". Normally, I would say that is true. However. Here is the situation my buddy that owns this ranch in Montana has been going through for several years. From the time his family homesteaded this place back in the 1800's, they have never had much problems until the BLM came around. My friends family owned almost everything around here. Then int he early 90's it started. The feds started TAKING their land but said they could still use it to run cattle. then about 10 years ago they wanted more and my friend said to fuck off. Well, the next thing you know within a year they found some kind of Sage Grouse out here and said the ranch was hurting the "habitat". So they started taking thousands of acres at a time but said they could keep their cows there. Then just a few years ago they said "Ok, no more free cows. Now you have to lease it back from us." He said FUCK YOU again and now keeps his cows off so he doesn't get fined. In the past year we have had cows cross the fence a few times. The first time was a ticket and the next was a fine. If one gets caught over again, he goes to jail.. How is that for government fucking you in the ass??!! They are trying to take the entire ranch from what I have heard but he has the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation on his side now..

So everyone saying that he should be paying for it doesn't know the whole story..

Personally, it it were me. The top three guys at BLM would know me personally! I would just have to introduce myself and say hi..
    Check out my blog Hidden Content and check out SurvivingTheBreaks and Beach Kowboy on Facebook!!

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links