Situations with carrying a firearm.
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Situations with carrying a firearm. within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Yes situations! Im usually in a gun free zone all day. What are your thoughts on reacting to times where there may be trouble. At ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Situations with carrying a firearm.

Yes situations! Im usually in a gun free zone all day. What are your thoughts on reacting to times where there may be trouble. At what point do you act.

Quote Originally Posted by James m View Post
    Yes situations! Im usually in a gun free zone all day. What are your thoughts on reacting to times where there may be trouble. At what point do you act.
    Seriously? You should know the laws in your state. I teach all of my students to avoid the trouble if at all possible. You act only when you believe you are in danger of seriously bodily harm or death. If you're carrying a firearm. You shouldn't need to be told this information.
    MrsInor, sparkyprep and Denton like this.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol
    NRA Certified Instructor - Personal Protection in the Home
    North Carolina Concealed Carry Instructor

Yea I only bring it up because a friend's neighbor flipped out with a mini-14 at a township meeting a few months ago.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I have a deep concealment holster. Sort of a waistband with a gun pouch that sits right in front of your junk. If trouble is in the wind I don't give two s#$%s about the law or a "Gun free zone" I'll be alive to get fired from my job and acquitted by the Grand Jury.
    Inor, Reptilicus, Casie and 1 others like this.

You can avoid trouble all you want if it wants to find you it will. No one can tell you when to act or when to hold back. You must be ready to do either. And when the time comes make the call.
    Anyone that starts out with the party line of avoid trouble , counter force with peace , a trained freighter avoids force, force should be avoided at all cost.
    Speed , Surprise and Violence of action.
    Speed in making the call once you do hit fast
    Surprise don't let them know it is coming
    Violence of action.... go nuts on them go full blown Mel Gibson nuts on them till it is over
    The force is not with you it is a movie theory and not real Bruce Lee was an actor.
    I am not alive to today because of any of that BS about avoid redirect the negative energy stuff.
    inceptor, Denton, jeff70 and 2 others like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

If you're from Illinois and are in a gun free zone, you have nothing to worry about. Everyone knows that in a gun free zone, you as safe as though you were in your mother's arms. While I joke about this kind of crap, I take your situation personally. All part of the reason I got out of Illinois. Sometimes you're just screwed. I agree with csi.
    bad and oldmurph58 like this.

The better part of valor is to avoid the fight and live to fight another day. However when cornered with no option or placed in a situation were force is the only option be swift and decisive in or actions. These actions should be instinctive by nature, this comes from training and forethought as to how far one is willing to go.
    9UC and Reptilicus like this.

Quote Originally Posted by csi-tech View Post
    I have a deep concealment holster. Sort of a waistband with a gun pouch that sits right in front of your junk. If trouble is in the wind I don't give two s#$%s about the law or a "Gun free zone" I'll be alive to get fired from my job and acquitted by the Grand Jury.
    Better to be judged by 12, than be carried by 6.....
    Reptilicus likes this.

Situational awareness is important.

Situations with carrying a firearm.-moquito.jpg
    Old Chinese proverb!
    BuckB Are you an organ donor? If not put your organs where your mouth is. An easy way to end organ shortages is for everyone to sign up to be a donor. You don't need to murder petty criminals for that purpose. - will2

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links