People like this.....
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

People like this.....

This is a discussion on People like this..... within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Are the ones we are going to have to deal with when SHTF.. When she went back to her car I actually thought she was ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: People like this.....

People like this.....

Are the ones we are going to have to deal with when SHTF.. When she went back to her car I actually thought she was going for a gun and probably would have put her down when she came back out. This fat swamp donkey needs to learn how to raise her own fuckin chickens if she likes em this much!!!

oldmurph58 and Charles Martel like this.
    Check out my blog Hidden Content and check out SurvivingTheBreaks and Beach Kowboy on Facebook!!

I like how the guy behind her just pulls right up like it was no big deal..
    Check out my blog Hidden Content and check out SurvivingTheBreaks and Beach Kowboy on Facebook!!

Banned

LOLOLFMAO there was a guy waiting behind her just pulled up like "is my order ready?"
    Slippy likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Reminds me of the movie, "falling down". I want breakfast and don't care if I'm 5 minutes too late.
    Last edited by 1skrewsloose; 03-31-2014 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1skrewsloose View Post
    Reminds me of the movie, "falling down". I want breakfast and don't care if I'm 5 minutes too late.
    She wanted nuggets and he said they didn't have them and it was 10:30. So I guess they were servin breakfast. I know most of them starts serving lunch at 10:31. I guess she was a minute too early..lol

Pretty common stuff life in the city
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

I just had a mcteenager put way too much mayo on my mcchicken this morning. They were talking about it but I didn't get what was going on till I opened the wrapper. I smile at the cashier and am always overly nice to every one. He takes it as im flirting with the girl who always tells him no. She calls him a mcbully. Asks him if McDonald's made him like that or if he was born that way.

Banned

About the time she tried to come thru the window if I'd have been the manager, I'd have told her that they'd take afew minutes to prepare and to pull forward and someone would bring them out to her. then a 911 call and have the popo deliver her a case of gray bar hotel food
    rice paddy daddy likes this.

Night of the Mc Zombies!
    Name:  goingcrazy.gif
Views: 219
Size:  1.8 KB
    paraquack and Charles Martel like this.
    BuckB Are you an organ donor? If not put your organs where your mouth is. An easy way to end organ shortages is for everyone to sign up to be a donor. You don't need to murder petty criminals for that purpose. - will2

I had to watch that again and sent it to 10 people!!! Buddy driving up afterwards is like, "So!, you gonna deep fry them Mc nuggets now or what?" "Don't make me come at you Bro"!!
    BuckB Are you an organ donor? If not put your organs where your mouth is. An easy way to end organ shortages is for everyone to sign up to be a donor. You don't need to murder petty criminals for that purpose. - will2

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links