Why the left would win: Even in Armed Conflict - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Why the left would win: Even in Armed Conflict

This is a discussion on Why the left would win: Even in Armed Conflict within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by RedLion Now, how would the 25% of the population that comprises the left, being overwhelmingly unarmed, largely non-veteran and almost 100% snowflake ...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree108Likes

Thread: Why the left would win: Even in Armed Conflict

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    Now, how would the 25% of the population that comprises the left, being overwhelmingly unarmed, largely non-veteran and almost 100% snowflake win....exactly? Lol....
    As to the unarmed part, I wouldn't count on that. Antifa is arming themselves and BLM has been armed for a long time.

Now the real question is: Do they know how to use what they have? HUGE difference.
    Urinal Cake likes this.

Civil war is pretty much equal to WROL right. I wonder how these libtard, snowflakes would do during those times. No safe space, they can cry racism all they want and there is no one to listen. I'm trying to imagine how these confused gender benders would fight. No weapons training, heck most of them don't own weapons. And if one landed on their lap, they probably would faint.
    So, for the question of a group of loud mouth, armed snowflake against one prepared conservative..... I'm putting my money on the lone conservative.
    Urinal Cake and dwight55 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Maine-Marine View Post
    I was in the service for 21 years, the number of left leaning liberal type folks i knew would fit into a small school bus... most of them grew up taking the small bus to school... just saying
    I would be interested on your opinion on where all these uber left politicians who are former military officers come from. There seems to be no shortage of them, but they all seem to have been officers. Many from wealthy or powerful families, but not all of them. Here in IL we have senator (D) Tammy Duckturd who ousted (RINO) Mark Kirk, both of whom were officers. There is also a collection of former officers now in the latest Bloomberg gun control group - some all former military officers who want to disarm America.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." - James Mattis Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by White Shadow View Post
    I would be interested on your opinion on where all these uber left politicians who are former military officers come from. There seems to be no shortage of them, but they all seem to have been officers. Many from wealthy or powerful families, but not all of them. Here in IL we have senator (D) Tammy Duckturd who ousted (RINO) Mark Kirk, both of whom were officers. There is also a collection of former officers now in the latest Bloomberg gun control group - some all former military officers who want to disarm America.
    And don't forget Gen. Wesley Clark.

And as for average run-of-the-mill veterans, there are a surprisingly large number of liberals among them.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

@White Shadow : speaking as a former officer, there are a vast majority ( Well, in the 70s/80s anyway) who were ROTC officers. They were granted a commission during college for taking college classes pertaining to the military. Not all of them were bad, but quite a few I knew were questionable, even as they advanced in rank and experience. Many of those officers coming out of progressive college ROTC programs in the 80s would now be 0-6 and above. I know of one personally who was a platoon leader when I was XO who now sports two stars.

Also, if you recall, an officer is commissioned by the government to carry out the orders of the president. The president may appoint officers to positions that will support his agenda. Along with that, there are systems in place to allow a civilian of certain standings to be commissioned an officer in specific jobs. Also, a government employed civilian may sometimes transition laterally from a civilian job with the government to a military position of equivalent pay grade.

And there we have the political corruption of the officer corps.
    White Shadow likes this.
    Just because I am peaceful does not mean I have forgotten how to be violent.
    If I am to die tonight I shall see that the night does not pass quietly.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content (Not a troll, a 12 Charlie)
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    And don't forget Gen. Wesley Clark.

And as for average run-of-the-mill veterans, there are a surprisingly large number of liberals among them.
    And you forgot to mention McCain's good friend John Kerry.

Quote Originally Posted by inceptor View Post
    And you forgot to mention McCain's good friend John Kerry.
    And Dare I say 2 Time Obama Voter Colin Powell ...
    Denton likes this.

The Good Cop

Gen Wesley Clark rates much higher on my contempt scale than those others mentioned.
    Why?
    To break the siege at Waco, if you remember, the Branch Davidian sect members in that building were burned alive. Men, women, and children.
    To do this, US Army APC's were used, driven by US Army personnel. That equipment came from Fort Hood, and by SOP (standard operating procedure) could not have left the base without permission from the Base Commander. Who happened to be General Wesley Clark.
    Who later ran for the Democratic nomination for President.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Took a minute to look it up. This is the current list of dirtbags taking money from Bloomberg that has been laundered through Mark Kelly's blowhole to give a credible face to his gun control agenda.

VETERANS COALITION FOR COMMON SENSE NATIONAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE
    Captain Mark Kelly USN (Ret.)
    Admiral Thad Allen USCG (Ret.)
    General George W. Casey Jr. USA (Ret.)
    General Peter W. Chiarelli USA (Ret.)
    General Wesley Clark USA (Ret.)
    General Michael V. Hayden USAF (Ret.)
    General James T. Hill USA (Ret.)
    Admiral James M. Loy USCG (Ret.)
    General Stanley A. McChrystal USA (Ret.)
    Admiral Eric T. Olson USN (Ret.)
    General David Petraeus USA (Ret.)
    Vice Admiral Lee Gunn USN (Ret.)
    Lieutenant General Russel Honoré USA (Ret.)
    Lieutenant General Claudia J. Kennedy USA (Ret.)
    Lieutenant General Mark Hertling USA (Ret.)
    Lieutenant General Norman R. Seip USAF (Ret.)
    Lieutenant General William “Kip” E. Ward USA (Ret.)
    Rear Admiral James Arden “Jamie” Barnett Jr. USN (Ret.)
    Major General Vance Coleman USA (Ret.)
    Brigadier General Stephen A. Cheney USMC (Ret.)
    Brigadier General Evelyn "Pat" Foote USA (Ret.)
    Captain Gail Kulisch USCG (Ret.)
    Commander Carlos Del Toro USN (Ret.)
    Melissa Rae Pancurak U.S. Marine Corps Veteran
    Joe Plaia U.S. Marine Corps Veteran
    Dave Korus U.S. Air Force Veteran
    Jonathan Sanford U.S. Army Veteran
    Terron Sims II U.S. Army Veteran
    Shawn J. VanDiver U.S. Navy Veteran
    Denton likes this.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." - James Mattis Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Coastie dad View Post
    @White Shadow : speaking as a former officer, there are a vast majority ( Well, in the 70s/80s anyway) who were ROTC officers. They were granted a commission during college for taking college classes pertaining to the military. Not all of them were bad, but quite a few I knew were questionable, even as they advanced in rank and experience. Many of those officers coming out of progressive college ROTC programs in the 80s would now be 0-6 and above. I know of one personally who was a platoon leader when I was XO who now sports two stars.

Also, if you recall, an officer is commissioned by the government to carry out the orders of the president. The president may appoint officers to positions that will support his agenda. Along with that, there are systems in place to allow a civilian of certain standings to be commissioned an officer in specific jobs. Also, a government employed civilian may sometimes transition laterally from a civilian job with the government to a military position of equivalent pay grade.

And there we have the political corruption of the officer corps.
    Interesting. Didn't see many ROTC officers where I was. Mostly academy with a few that started as enlisted. For us, the academy seemed to turn out only the absolute best or the absolute worst, nothing in between. The former enlisted were all very solid, but maybe fell a bit short of the top academy guys.
    Coastie dad and Denton like this.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links