Crime pays. OJ

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Crime pays. OJ

This is a discussion on Crime pays. OJ within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Robbery with a gun and other crimes. 33 years only severs 9 out to get richer off the talk shows and ,movie books. Don't worry ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Crime pays. OJ

Crime pays. OJ

Robbery with a gun and other crimes. 33 years only severs 9 out to get richer off the talk shows and ,movie books. Don't worry about the time do the crime it pays off in the end.
    He should get his gun and rights back. also only fair. Crime pays.
    indie likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Hey he needs the freedom and money to search for the real killer on the golf courses of America.

Super Moderator

I hear what you're saying but OJ is only as strong as we make him. If Noone reads the books or watches the interviews he wouldn't get paid to do them. America as a whole needs to ignore him and let him die alone and broke.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Joe and sideKahr like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Claimed to have never threatened or been charged of threatening or injuring anyone. Guess he already forgot about the trial and killing Nichol. Must be like hillary and it doesn't count after a couple months.

This is what I have been saying all a long . Does not madder if it is OJ. Felons the commit serious crime with a gun seldom if ever do the time . If it had been a quiet case he would have done less than 4 .
    They find ways to let them out even if they did not met the minimum time. He was in for 33 years not 9.
    Camel923 and SGG like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Banned

I still remember the AVIS commercials as he jumped over the rope barriers; and damn he could run up the field. I think he's done enough time, both before and during prison.

Joe

@Sasquatch has a good point. He has his 15 minutes of fame now yet will only climb as high as society lets him. Unfortunately our society relishes the base and sensational. Bruce Jenner and his clan are examples of that. Fortunately for those of us who have better sense our time and focus are better spent.
    Sasquatch likes this.

Let him out. If you believe in the way our justice system is supposed to work he has paid his dues for armed robbery. Who else gets 33 years for armed robbery? Most don't get the 9 years he has served. Which in reality was a bravado act of recouping his own property from an associate in a sometimes shady business arena. Its done.

Now .... if you are wanting to align past alleged offenses to his debt to society, then try him again and prove your case without tripping all over yourself.
    SGG likes this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

OJ will, always to me, be the most guilty man ever framed for murder.

OJ's got nothing left. He'll never make any serious money outside of his NFL pension because the Goldmans are going to take him for everything they can and rightfully so. Mark Furhman made a pretty good point this afternoon on Fox News that OJ is going to be facing at least 5 years of probation thats going to be pretty tough for a guy of OJ's mentality and morality to get through. He's going to be monitored by a probation officer, drug tested, he cannot hang out with whoever he wants, he cannot drink alcohol, can't leave the state, will be banned from a number of establishments. It ain't going to be easy for him and if he violates one condition and gets caught he's back in front of a judge.
    sideKahr likes this.
    Sic Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links