With no offense to the women...
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on With no offense to the women... within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; We're doing everything in our power to turn men into little girls, aren't we? Grooming Trends: New York Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2014 - AskMen Oh ...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: With no offense to the women...

We're doing everything in our power to turn men into little girls, aren't we?

Grooming Trends: New York Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2014 - AskMen

Oh and by little girls, I mean little prissy ass pansies who wouldn't stand up for someone being mistreated right beside them. There are girls/women out there ten times the man most "men" are.

Sorry for the rant... but screw any guy who spends more time on his bangs than anything else.

Denton, I.Kane, Reptilicus and 9 others like this.
    Rest In Peace, Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

I have rocked a Buzz for as long as I can remember and the closest I ever got to using any "Gel" or fashion products was shaving cream when needed. Seeing this slideshow made me want to punch some guys.

I wonder if this is normal.....

I had to stop watching TV as most shows seem to sexualize prissy vampires or werewolves that at one time were deadly traps or the epitome of epic man beards in wolf form. Now, not so much. I miss the old days where I could be proud to be a viking... wait I am... that show is still kinda cool.
    Denton, I.Kane, Inor and 3 others like this.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    “Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.”
    ― Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
    I have rocked a Buzz for as long as I can remember and the closest I ever got to using any "Gel" or fashion products was shaving cream when needed. Seeing this slideshow made me want to punch some guys.

I wonder if this is normal.....
    It's f'ing normal, pardon my sort of language. My wife and I ventured into a mall over Christmas to do some shopping. I didn't see a single guy whose hair didn't look like they just got out of a salon chair. We stood out so bad, we actually had people approach us and straight up say things like "Shopping for someone?".
    Denton and oldmurph58 like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by dannydefense View Post
    It's f'ing normal, pardon my sort of language. My wife and I ventured into a mall over Christmas to do some shopping. I didn't see a single guy whose hair didn't look like they just got out of a salon chair. We stood out so bad, we actually had people approach us and straight up say things like "Shopping for someone?".
    I believe they call that bieber fever... my sons have it too... but in a good way...

Denton, oddapple, Slippy and 3 others like this.
    “Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.”
    ― Winston Churchill

Don't click it don't click it ahhhhhhh nooooooo my eyes.

I get the 10$ buzzcuts at Wal-Mart when they have them. I'm guilty of the beard trimming though. Just got one of those.

Quote Originally Posted by James m View Post
    Don't click it don't click it ahhhhhhh nooooooo my eyes.

I get the 10$ buzzcuts at Wal-Mart when they have them. I'm guilty of the beard trimming though. Just got one of those.
    I spend $20 on a pair of clippers and cut my own hair all year. I'm not recommending everyone do this, but it works just fine for me. I could never muster the small talk necessary to sit with some hair dresser, it feels so inane and pointless. If I wanted to discuss the weather, I'd call a meteorologist.

We're doing everything in our power to turn men into little girls, aren't we?

Grooming Trends: New York Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2014 - AskMen

Oh and by little girls, I mean little prissy ass pansies who wouldn't stand up for someone being mistreated right beside them. There are girls/women out there ten times the man most "men" are.

Sorry for the rant... but screw any guy who spends more time on his bangs than anything else.

Was that a picture of Lance? :eek:
    oldmurph58 likes this.

I spend $20 on a pair of clippers and cut my own hair all year.
    Same, it's the only reason god gave man a mirror. He gave woman mirrors for all the other reasons.
    ― Winston Churchill

More of the wussification of men
    I will have no part of it---
    I.Kane and oldmurph58 like this.

Dude - Beard trimming isn't unmanly, it's hygienic. As long as you aren't tying little shiny sequins tassels to it you're good to go.
    shotlady and SquirrelBait like this.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links