Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

Why are young men so effeminate?

12K views 97 replies 35 participants last post by  Toefoot 
#1 ·
Not all of them, but many more than in past years. I understand that men will dress and act the way that women want them too. It's how you get laid. But why would women want men to act like women? Do they feel safe when men are non-threatening? I don't get it.

#49 ·
This is old news for me. As a 'boomer, some doctor did a study on sperm counts and compared them to the counts of the WWII generation. That generation beat us by about double, and the studies started.

One of the studies of that era surmised that the one big thing that had changed was atomic power. Now only did we use two devices in Japan, but we did ground tests in this country.

They also related that a John Wayne movie was filmed near one of those sites, and the number of actors and workers came down with cancer far above where 200 individuals of various ages should have placed.

This was a time where the 'boomers were born, but usually children. There were no Generation-X population at all. However as that generation aged, they found that their sperm counts were even lower than the 'boomers.

Coupled with that, one study found that estrogen levels in rivers and streams got higher. I never saw a follow up article on why that should happen in that same time period.

#56 · (Edited)
Well I for one am happy not to be an Alpha male. I'm proud to be an Omega male.
Whilst all the Alphas are fighting over who gets the girl, the Omega has usually sneaked in there and nabbed the girl.
Well that's how I like me to explain how come I have so many children.

Sent from my iPhone using Technology whilst it still exists.

#64 ·
Reactions: Sasquatch and SGG
#66 ·
Case in point.
Today, going to the store, pulling into the parking lot I see a black Kawasaki Ninja, cool. Dismounting is a young woman wearing a black leather jacket and looking... tuff.
Along comes a young fella wearing his company/store knit shirt looking, kinda delicate. He tries (pitifully) to close in and maybe get a little nibble. I think she actually stiff-armed him! [Don't be such a girly-man!] They move over to the curb and have a,... discussion (looked kind of one-sided).
OK, they got something settled, I think. They go back to the bike and she hands him a helmet. How nice, she brought him one. Hers is cooler looking though, some kind of skull sticker on it and labeled "Satan's Soldiers". His is plain-jane. Well, at least she let him ride up front as they pulled away.
Yes folks, we're in trouble. Girly-men rebel, become Real Men!

#68 ·
We are all people. We all have some level of intelligence. It may be great, mediocre or small, and anything in between. People in general are afraid of what the masses expect no matter the level of intelligence. They mold their lifestyles around what they want and what the majority expects. Most hide and do not reveal their true identities for a lifetime.

Society is run by alphas..it always has been. This is a statement that is obvious...but the concern of everyone should be why is society encouraged into certain ways of thinking. Why does the media report on this story or that story? Humans are inherently selfish...imagine what a human without a conscious is capable of..now couple higher intelligence with no conscious. Be concerned...be very concerned.

Why are young men encouraged to be "effeminate"? Who is encouraging? The answer is no specific person...and the answer is you are looking in the wrong direction and your analysis of what is important is skewed.

Reactions: A Watchman
#69 ·
It is the ongoing emasculation of the male of the species. Rompers, man buns, heels for boys, "toxic masculinity" classes in college etc. Most of those effected are the liberal snowflake types anyway so it really isn't an issue. Antifa has been threatening violence against the right for some time now. So, will they unfurl their buns, pull up their manties and come after people like me? Yup, I see that working out great for them. Playing call of duty or whatever super "kewl" video game you might be into is not the same as facing armed men bent on your demise.

#76 ·
what you are describing is actually the slow decline of the species. Just MHO

#81 ·
Sooo... "non-binary" is an umbrella term describing people who's gender is neigher male or female.
I know those have always existed in nature in most species on our planet.
I'm trying to read more on this subject but aside from the bilogical information, the rest is super political. I wish these parents would just leave their kids out of the activist garbage and give them a chance to grow up without using them as a face for this or that political movement.

#84 ·
#85 ·
I was going to make this its own thread, but it fits, here.

House votes to allow Pentagon funding for gender transition | TheHill

So, we are supposed to spend millions to BILLIONS so that mentally ill people can join the military so that they can get "sex reassignment" operations?

In case anyone hasn't figured it out, MOST of congress is about the task of destroying our nation.

#90 ·
Man I wish you had not posted this link. Getting ready for a small vacation and in total relax mode with a BP close to comatose. Here we have Veterans and active duty members seeking outside medical care from the system in order to get treated and this is what has priority in the pentagon?

What am I missing? I see soldiers each day with missing limbs, some with PTSD, Head trauma, Young military families struggling and can qualify for public assistance all the while my beloved military wants a focus on a side show?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.