Why are young men so effeminate? - Page 4
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Why are young men so effeminate?

This is a discussion on Why are young men so effeminate? within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; A few years back I overheard a couple of females talking... One of then said she wanted a husband who she could make into what ...

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree254Likes

Thread: Why are young men so effeminate?

A few years back I overheard a couple of females talking...
    One of then said she wanted a husband who she could make into what she wanted.
    And I though to myself, right there is a major part of today's problem.
    A major part of the reason I'm single today. Before anything else I demand a female accept me as I am. Just like I must be able to accept her as she is.
    Not too many females out there these days are willing to accept those rules.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk
    Denton and Toefoot like this.

That's easy, and I'm sure it's been covered in this thread already.
    I'm just not in the mood to read it all.

When you hear phrases like toxic masculinity that pretty much says it all.
    America's universities are turning men into women.

Here are a few articles that say it better than I can.

Male Physical Decline: Masculinity Is Threatened | National Review
    5 WAYS THAT MEN ARE BECOMING LITTLE BITCHES
    'Toxic masculinity'? Dude, now America's universities are turning men into women | Fox News

Back in the early 90's Alan Parsons wrote a Rock Opera called Freudiana.
    There was a song named No one can love you better than me.
    It was about the nuclear family.
    A strong and loving mother and father and their strong and loving son and daughter.
    Also it was the roles each one played in the family.
    This song would never be written today, and I'd bet there would be protests if it were.
    How dare anyone write a song about the traditional family without glorifying the abominations that pass for families today.

This picture really says it...

Why are young men so effeminate?-jesse-lenz.png
    Last edited by NKAWTG; 07-14-2017 at 09:12 PM.
    Toefoot, rstanek, sideKahr and 2 others like this.
    Semper ubi sub ubi

Its a bit of our culture change, and a bit of the feminine movement and liberal movement, but mostly I think its a natural way to control population growth. Gods way of saying..."Your Genes shall Not pass!!!! like Gandalf the Gray.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Banned

I recall in the early 90's trying to be more "sensitive" to the woman I was dating at the time because that's what she wanted. After a few months I realized it was plain nuts not to just be myself and have lived a fuller happier life ever since.

I respect a woman's opinions and strongly take them into consideration but I am a guy, not a gal, and choose to live like a man, not a milk-sop. Seems that the women I've known the last 20 years prefer it that way which is a bonus.

I believe the schools are to blame for the current crop of emasculated "men".
    sideKahr likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    When raising sheep, they must all look like sheep.
    Damn dude...

There's "real", and then there's REAL.

That right there... That was REAL.

Well said.
    Prepared One likes this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Bullshit, my Father knew I would become a Man because he expected it and raised me up to be one, there was never a doubt...and most of my friend's Father's fully expected the same about them. You know why? Well because my Father was around and my friend's father's were around, except for the one's whose Father's were killed in wars and most of the time other men (Uncles, Grandfathers etc) were around to help raise the young boys into men.

@Kauboy hit the nail on the head.

I believe the breakdown of the family, the demonization of men, the feminazis, women in the workforce, government schools, government welfare, liberalism, progressivism, etc all play a role in the feminization of young boys. It is FUBAR.
    My pal Slip nailed it as he always does.

Kids grow up to be EXACTLY what we expect them to be. For the last 30 years it has been popular to tell boys it is good for them to be effeminate homos. Now for some reason, we are surprised when half a generation is walking around as effeminate homos?
    Slippy and Prepared One like this.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

Super Moderator

@sideKahr you bring up a very valid point. Only thing is there are many answers to your question.

Part of it is many boys being raised by single mothers. Another part is the images that are forced upon them by Hollywood. And yet another is its just boys figuring shit out. There is also the age gap.

When I was young I had long hair and earrings. I suppose people thought I looked like a girl. I probably did. But in my mind I thought I was badass. And yes it did get me laid. But after college and living in the real world for a few years I realized that wasn't going to cut it.

I see what you're saying though. Skinny jeans are enough to make any man wince.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    rstanek and sideKahr like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Our kids are being blasted with garbage; garbage meant to undermine this nation.
    Same goes with the military.
    These changes aren't coming from within the teen culture as in the rebellious past.
    I think I am the oldest on here, a pre baby boomer.

Denton is right, all this decline of gender roles and the feminization, is a well planned, long range operation in process.

To me it appeared to originate during the Johnson administration, but the roots were planted in the 30's.

We are seeing the results from a similar change all over Europe today, apologist not confrontist, bred pussies.

When I was about 10, kid living next to my grandparents use to pick on me every time we went there to visit.

One day my grandpa saw the act from the window, when I came in,

he told me to go back out and punch the guy back or,

he would give me such a beating I would spend the rest of the summer in a body cast.

I went back out and knowing I would not be in trouble, kicked the shit out of the kid.

This two year older than me turd had pushed me around for a long time, out came the vengeance!

I was busy bashing his face into the curbstone when his father came out and pulled me off.

Grandfather saw, came out and flattened the kids father,

grandpa was a steelworker with arms as big as his legs, PT bouncer.

Kid suffered a broken nosed and teeth from meeting the curb a few times.

OH, he never bothered me again.
    Last edited by SOCOM42; 07-15-2017 at 05:50 AM.
    sideKahr, Denton and Slippy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kauboy View Post
    I think I could have gone my whole life and never needed to read that phrase.
    Cam... that's two.

I'm watching you...
    It's deeper than that (of lease excuse the pun). If any of my patients refer to their anus as their "back entrance " I always reply "I think you'll find it's an exit…"

Sent from my iPhone using Technology whilst it still exists.
    Denton likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by deserth3 View Post
    A few years back I overheard a couple of females talking...
    One of then said she wanted a husband who she could make into what she wanted.
    And I though to myself, right there is a major part of today's problem.
    A major part of the reason I'm single today. Before anything else I demand a female accept me as I am. Just like I must be able to accept her as she is.
    Not too many females out there these days are willing to accept those rules.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk
    It started with the marriage ceremony:

The Bride walks down the AISLE
    Meets the groom at the ALTAR
    and they sing a HYMN
    If you have eyes you will see the real agenda there.
    We men never stood a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Technology whilst it still exists.
    Kauboy likes this.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links