Tobacco as trade good
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tobacco as trade good

This is a discussion on Tobacco as trade good within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; I was just outside haveing a smoke and I was thinking does anyone out there have tobacco as a trade good for when tshtf I ...

Tobacco as trade good

I was just outside haveing a smoke and I was thinking does anyone out there have tobacco as a trade good for when tshtf
    I know we smokers will do just about anything to not run out, so I think it might be a good thing for non smokers to use in place of cash
    What do you think

Re: Tobacco as trade good

In my bug out bag I carry a pack of Marlboro red. Since my dad smokes that. I will also need to buy a carton for storage. But since I'm more worried about food and water, I won't buy it till later on. I don't smoke. I will most likely have for bartering. Along with some beer. I know some people need a beer. Especially after a long day at work. I also don't drink.

Re: Tobacco as trade good

Me too to the don't drink, never thought of beer

Sponsored Links