28 hurt guns when will it stop
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on 28 hurt guns when will it stop within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; The untold story by most news. This place once again one that did not follow the law or any rules. A Rap club, was a ...

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: 28 hurt guns when will it stop

The untold story by most news. This place once again one that did not follow the law or any rules. A Rap club, was a known trouble spot. Same old same old.

"A barrage of gunfire broke out around 2:30 a.m. inside Power Ultra Lounge on 6th Street during a performance by rapper Finese 2Tymes. Authorities say all 28 victims will survive."

"Little Rock City Manager Bruce Moore said Power Ultra Lounge is actually zoned as a restaurant and doesn't have a permit to operate as a special events center.

"According to officials, alcohol is not supposed to be served at Power Ultra Lounge past 2 a.m."

"Power Ultra Lounge has been cited for 14 violations and action against them was taken seven times since 2012."

Little Rock mayor vows to shut down club following shooting | KATV
    Camel923 likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

A$$HOLES, all!

A bunch were 16-17 year old's??

Sounds like it was deserving.
    Camel923, Slippy and Prepared One like this.

It is the type of people attracted to this venue by enlarge IMHO. Your have a thug element that does not care... correction likes to publicly get even for street cred. Anyone want to bet on Gangsta Rap being prominent?
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

They said 14 violation issued . However they never said why they were not sited everyday and night for operating out side their permit. IMO owners are also responsible for not knowing what was going on at their property.
    When I owned the bars two would have had be shut down.
    Camel923 likes this.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.

Yes, gangsta rap. Yes, juveniles in a "club" where alcohol was served. Yes, that culture. 12 drive by shootings in 9 days.

Yes, I am armed and have a self imposed restriction of travel when I enter that city.
    Slippy likes this.
    Just because I am peaceful does not mean I have forgotten how to be violent.
    If I am to die tonight I shall see that the night does not pass quietly.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content (Not a troll, a 12 Charlie)
    Hidden Content

The Good Cop

What never goes reported in all these shootings is all those that survive are treated at the hospital at TAXPAYER EXPENSE.
    I seriously doubt that these "teens" (liberal news code word for poor black welfare babies) have health insurance.

And, I'll bet that after they are released, a social worker gets them on TAXPAYER FUNDED disability welfare. For life.

Meanwhile, combat wounded veterans DIE while on the VA waiting list to be even seen in the first place.

The "system" is broken. Totally broken by do-gooder bleeding heart liberals.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Just in head line news.
    "Police: Arkansas club shooting that injured 28 may be gang-related" " Buckner said police had not yet spoken with the rapper, who he said has outstanding warrants in the state."
    WOW amazing who would have guessed that one?

Police: Arkansas club shooting that injured 28 may be gang-related | Fox News
    Last edited by Smitty901; 07-01-2017 at 08:51 PM.
    dwight55 and rice paddy daddy like this.

Haven't read the articles, but the way you guys are reacting tells me none of the victims were white.
    Black Lives Matter. Proud to live in a sanctuary city.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Jammer Six View Post
    Haven't read the articles, but the way you guys are reacting tells me none of the victims were white.
    What difference does it make now?

Rancher
    SGG, SOCOM42 and MaterielGeneral like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammer Six View Post
    Who cares what RACE the victims are (or the perps for that matter)?!? - Other than some apologist liberal blow-job hack that is trying to make a political statement without the effort of actually researching the facts?

Does it somehow matter more if the victims were one race over another? Or if the perps were some favored race? They should be let go because some asshole that has probably never accomplished anything like you says so?

Since you already admit that you cannot be bothered to do slightest bit of research before stating you ALMIGHTY opinion....

Haven't read the articles,
    Go suck start a shotgun you douchebag!
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links