28 hurt guns when will it stop - Page 4
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

28 hurt guns when will it stop

This is a discussion on 28 hurt guns when will it stop within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Please find a reason to ban Jammer Six. We need to get back to banishing stupidity in society....

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: 28 hurt guns when will it stop

28 hurt guns when will it stop

Please find a reason to ban Jammer Six. We need to get back to banishing stupidity in society.
    Last edited by Dubyagee; 07-02-2017 at 03:35 PM.
    Slippy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammer Six View Post
    Haven't read the articles, but the way you guys are reacting tells me none of the victims were white.
    The way society reacts matters.
    The way the crimes are investigated matters.
    The way the suspects are prosecuted matters.
    The way the crimes are reported matters.
    The changes society makes in response matters.
    The way people think about this incident matters.

If there is a difference between the way this is investigated and the way, for instance, the Florida nightclub was investigated, that matters.

And finally, the way I could tell here matters.
    I disagree with no time off for good behavior. The most dangerous animal in the world is a human with nothing to lose. If you create cages full of the most dangerous animal in the world, only an idiot would be willing to work in corrections. If you have cages full of the most dangerous animal in the world and the cages are guarded by idiots, we'll have bombs waiting to go off, and sooner or later the fuse will be lit. Corrections needs the tools to maintain control. Time off for good behavior is one of the most effective tools they have.

Generally speaking, they are going to get out.

When they do, it's in our best interest, in the most selfish sense, not to have made dangerous men worse.

When you talk about caging animals, when you treat them like animals, don't forget that release date. Cage them, beat them down, hurt them, stoke their rage, then release them is a recipe for disaster. The worse it is, the less you want to live next door to the vicious animal that's been created and then released.

There has to be something, no matter how slight, to give them a reason not to go completely feral. Locking them up, forgetting about them and then releasing them doesn't work. I don't know what will, but that doesn't.
    Our good friend Jammer is bonafide living proof that if one heads north from that wasteland known as California, that it just could get even worse.
    Slippy and TG like this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Read my post again . It is not really about 15 years 30 years. It is about charging them the first time with the crime they committed. Then enforcing the full sentence. The real problem is most of the time charges get reduced ,dropped read into other minor offenses . It happens so muck that soon they figure they will always get away with it. Nail their ass to the floor the first time. Then they might get the message.
    The 2 I had to deal with Has 14 serious felonies all put on hold long as they left the county. Come to find out they had some hanging in another and had pulled the same deal. It end with me for them but they still only server 1 year. Old lady beat half to dead just for fun. They are back on the street doing their thing.
    NotTooProudToHide likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Dubyagee View Post
    Please find a reason to ban Jammer Six. We need to get back to banishing stupidity in society.
    Awww, let him stay a while.

Each time I read one of his posts, I look at the BLM at the bottom,

and it reinforces how I despise those bastards and the asshole ass licks who support them.

To be fair and balanced, we need a resident retard with an O'thigger phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubyagee View Post
    Can we keep him . He is so much fun to listen to . We are not liberals we don't ban people just because they are wrong.
    SGG likes this.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Can we keep him . He is so much fun to listen to . We are not liberals we don't ban people just because they are wrong.
    Great. Pet idiots.
    SGG likes this.

And the information slowly leaks out.
    Little Rock club performer faces weapons charge. Why was he not in jail already? Because Protected class felions don't get locked up to easy.

Little Rock club performer faces weapons charge | Fox News

Close.

Right result, wrong cause. Black-on-black crimes are investigated and prosecuted differently than other crimes.

One of the things that has always puzzled me is why that doesn't make white folks mad; if white folks committed the same crime, or especially if they committed the same crime against other white folks, they'd be hunted down immediately. So it's always puzzled me that letting black folks get away just because the victims were black doesn't make white folks jealous of the double standard.

Note: It's a delicate subject. It needs to be discussed, but it needs to be discussed quite carefully.
    Last edited by Jammer Six; 07-03-2017 at 08:28 PM.
    Black Lives Matter. Proud to live in a sanctuary city.

It's a delicate subject. It needs to be discussed, but it needs to be discussed quite carefully.
    Alright, I'll discuss it.

I would care if blacks cared. I believe they don't. This derives from the liberal position of "Never let a good corpse go to waste."

If 1,000 blacks kill each other in Chicago it makes the movement look bad. If one black felon is shot by a white policeman, it can be used to twist the facts into a racist narrative.

Personally, I think we should do nothing. If blacks want unpoliced neighborhoods, let them live that way. If they want to shoot each other, let's get a bunch of guys with Dillon Progressive presses to give them all the quality ammunition they need to exterminate themselves.

I was ripped off in taxation for 46 years letting the sick, lame and lazy whine, snivel and biatch about how people weren't doing enough for them. Well, the two biggest economic engines of the time were the WWII generation and the 'boomers in a national population of 150 million. People worked and tax money was a bit too tempting. The ethnics thought of it as a gravy train.

Now the WWII generation is gone and the 'boomers have retired. There are now +300 million people of which 94 million do not work at all.

Here's the debate. I think if you don't get off your ever widening ass you'll shoot each other out of angst or starve enough bbecause the millennials don't make enough to support you. I don't care either way, I did my bit, my journey is done.

BTW, places like Milwaukee and Chicago seem to be letting blacks exterminate themselves. In truth, nobody cares.
    SOCOM42 likes this.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Sponsored Links