28 hurt guns when will it stop - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

28 hurt guns when will it stop

This is a discussion on 28 hurt guns when will it stop within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Mandatory 15 years for use of a stolen weapon during the commission of a crime. Life if someone is killed. Need to get tougher on ...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: 28 hurt guns when will it stop

28 hurt guns when will it stop

Mandatory 15 years for use of a stolen weapon during the commission of a crime. Life if someone is killed.

Need to get tougher on stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Dubyagee View Post
    Mandatory 15 years for use of a stolen weapon during the commission of a crime. Life if someone is killed.

Need to get tougher on stupid
    Why 15 years ? They will be out in 3-7 anyway if they even do the time. Most cases it gets plead down to minor offense . How about no plea deals and 30 years. No reduction in time for any reason.
    The problem is no how long they are sentenced . The issue is they have most often been allowed to walk on many serious crimes long before it comes to that. very few are locked up for their first few gun crimes. Milwaukee DA allows felons with a fire arm to automatically plea it down to a no weapon charge. No time served.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

After reading the thread here is my take.

Hood rats come in all colors, black white, brown, yellow, red. Skin color isn't nearly as important as the fact that they are hood rats are. When you mix alcohol, drugs, gang ties, guns, and hood rats what do you expect? Hood rats are going to do hood rat things its in their nature.

I don't think the parents and or guardians of the juveniles that where injured at the club where too terribly concerned about the welfare of the juveniles considering the shooting happened at 2:30am and the juveniles where still partying down at the club. Just another sad commentary about society today, they expect the government to parent and take care of their kids.

The business sounds like a nuisance. If they are operating without permits or in violation of their permits then fine them the appropriate amount and shut them down until the fines are paid and the proper permits are in order.

Now that arrests are being made its time for the judicial system to back up law enforcement. Prosecutors should go after the scum with a vengeance, no plea deals no getting off easy. Charge them with everything. If convicted the judge should max out the sentence and make the terms run consecutively rather than concurrently. @Smitty901 made a good point about getting rid of time reduced for good behavior. You want to end gun crime, then the only law you have to change is that when your convicted of a felony involving a firearm then you don't get time off for good behavior. 15 years means 15 years, 25 means 25 etc.
    Sic Vis Pacem Para Bellum

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I disagree with no time off for good behavior. The most dangerous animal in the world is a human with nothing to lose. If you create cages full of the most dangerous animal in the world, only an idiot would be willing to work in corrections. If you have cages full of the most dangerous animal in the world and the cages are guarded by idiots, we'll have bombs waiting to go off, and sooner or later the fuse will be lit. Corrections needs the tools to maintain control. Time off for good behavior is one of the most effective tools they have.

Generally speaking, they are going to get out.

When they do, it's in our best interest, in the most selfish sense, not to have made dangerous men worse.

When you talk about caging animals, when you treat them like animals, don't forget that release date. Cage them, beat them down, hurt them, stoke their rage, then release them is a recipe for disaster. The worse it is, the less you want to live next door to the vicious animal that's been created and then released.

There has to be something, no matter how slight, to give them a reason not to go completely feral. Locking them up, forgetting about them and then releasing them doesn't work. I don't know what will, but that doesn't.
    Last edited by Jammer Six; 07-02-2017 at 10:24 AM.
    Black Lives Matter. Proud to live in a sanctuary city.

Eh, who knows. Maybe they'll be assigned to a prison with an Aryan Brotherhood chapter. That usually resolves itself within the first week...
    Slippy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammer Six View Post
    I disagree with no time off for good behavior. The most dangerous animal in the world is a human with nothing to lose. If you create cages full of the most dangerous animal in the world, only an idiot would be willing to work in corrections. If you have cages full of the most dangerous animal in the world and the cages are guarded by idiots, we'll have bombs waiting to go off, and sooner or later the fuse will be lit. Corrections needs the tools to maintain control. Time off for good behavior is one of the most effective tools they have.

When they do, it's in our best interest, in the most selfish sense, not to have made dangerous men worse.

When you talk about caging animals, when you treat them like animals, don't forget that release date. Cage them, beat them down, hurt them, stoke their rage, then release them is a recipe for disaster. The worse it is, the less you want to live next door to the vicious animal that's been created and then released.

There has to be something, no matter how slight, to give them a reason not to go completely feral. Locking them up, forgetting about them and then releasing them doesn't work. I don't know what will, but that doesn't.
    You don't hear about much violence going on in supermax where they lock them down 23 hours per day. In fact ADX Colorodo is probably the safest prison in the United States to work in and they house the worst of the worst. I'd say an effective tool would be to earn your way from being locked down 23 hours per day with no privileges to status's with more privileges such as having visitors outside of lawyers or personal property such as letters and photographs.

As far as living next door to the vicious animal, well thats why this house is protected by a large dog as well as Smith&Wesson security systems. Not to mention the average police response time is 5 minutes.
    Slippy likes this.
    Sic Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Excellent post @Jammer Six

Jammer Six's post illustrates exactly why the prison system is in the shape that its in. His post is exactly what NOT to do for inmates but what has indeed happened. It is a liberal feel good worthless argument.

Slippy's remedy;

Death Row inmates killed immediately.

Non death row inmates sleep 3 per bed each in 8 hour shifts. No TV's No Weight room No windows. Inmates grow their own food, produce their own power, treat their own water and are shackled 24/7.

All illegal muslime inmates are put to death immediately except one from each muslime country. That one muslime has his arms, legs, penis and tongue amputated. He is sent back to whatever shithole country with a note to the other muslimes this is what will happen if you attempt to come to the US.

All illegal alien inmates from other shithole countries are put to death immediately.

Problem solved

Quote Originally Posted by Jammer Six View Post

Last edited by Slippy; 07-02-2017 at 02:47 PM.

All those bastards can be thrown in a cell, no food, 2 oz of water a day,

this level of H2O will give them some time to ponder over their life's accomplishments.

Come back in three weeks and remove the remains and transport to the prison dual purpose incinerator/ power plant.

At least they will get some usable BTU's out of the carcass.
    Slippy likes this.

I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Excellent post @Jammer Six

Jammer Six's post illustrates exactly why the prison system is in the shape that its in. His post is exactly what NOT to do for inmates but what has indeed happened. It is a liberal feel good worthless argument.

Slippy's remedy;

Death Row inmates killed immediately.

Non death row inmates sleep 3 per bed each in 8 hour shifts. No TV's No Weight room No windows. Inmates grow their own food, produce their own power, treat their own water and are shackled 24/7.
    All illegal muslime inmates are put to death immediately except ONE from each country. That 1 has his arms, legs, penis and tongue amputated. He is sent back to whatever shithole country with a note to the other muslimes this is what will happen if you attempt to come to the US.
    All illegal alien inmates from other shithole countries are put to death immediately.
    Last edited by SOCOM42; 07-02-2017 at 02:48 PM.
    Slippy likes this.

Caged animals is correct. Some of them were animals prior to incarceration.
    Some men make mistakes and pay for them. Those men don't need to be caged with the animals.
    But follow Slippy's program for the animals, and you will find rehabilitation of men much easier and permanent.
    Slippy and TG like this.
    Just because I am peaceful does not mean I have forgotten how to be violent.
    If I am to die tonight I shall see that the night does not pass quietly.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content (Not a troll, a 12 Charlie)
    Hidden Content

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links