28 hurt guns when will it stop - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

28 hurt guns when will it stop

This is a discussion on 28 hurt guns when will it stop within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; About two weeks ago, one of our local talk-jocks, a black guy named Derrell Connor, lamented the fact that Madison cannot keep hip-hop clubs open ...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: 28 hurt guns when will it stop

About two weeks ago, one of our local talk-jocks, a black guy named Derrell Connor, lamented the fact that Madison cannot keep hip-hop clubs open for this very reason.

It seems the "gantsta element" has to shoot up the club (or the sidewalk entrance just outside the club) and either the club owner closes down or the venue loses its license.

This is not a "white privilege" topic. These jerks just don't know how to act. I wouldn't mind if they all got together in a vacant lot and shot each other, the problem is that people who just want to hear music become collateral damage.
    Smitty901, SOCOM42, indie and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by azrancher View Post
    What difference does it make now?
    The way society reacts matters.
    The way the crimes are investigated matters.
    The way the suspects are prosecuted matters.
    The way the crimes are reported matters.
    The changes society makes in response matters.
    The way people think about this incident matters.

If there is a difference between the way this is investigated and the way, for instance, the Florida nightclub was investigated, that matters.

And finally, the way I could tell here matters.
    Black Lives Matter. Proud to live in a sanctuary city.

Go away Jammer

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Isn't there an age limit for having a handgun? What about criminals with guns, aka the warrants? If the current laws would have been enforced we wouldn't have a thing to talk about. Pretty simple IMHO.

Cause your never going to change the inner city culture or gang mentality.
    Last edited by Chipper; 07-02-2017 at 05:07 AM.
    Smitty901 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammer Six View Post
    Haven't read the articles, but the way you guys are reacting tells me none of the victims were white.
    Jammer Six, you ignorant slut, allow me to educate you...

It has nothing to do with black or white. It has everything to do with CULTURE.
    Prepared One, SOCOM42, SGG and 4 others like this.

Black crime is over looked. LEO are not allowed to enforce the law when it comes to blacks.
    SOCOM42 likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Hey Jammer! YOU were the first one to bring up race in this tread! Practicing your identity politics?
    SOCOM42, SGG and MaterielGeneral like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster23 View Post
    Hey Jammer! YOU were the first one to bring up race in this tread! Practicing your identity politics?
    I brought it up because it is the number one factor in places like Milwaukee and Madison. When you have a part of the city that knows they can get away with almost anything and LE has their hands tied what do you expect.
    That club operated a long time. The city and LE was well a wear they were breaking the laws and regulation. It was hands off. This happens often. Read the printed stories. They already knew this dispute that was involved in the gang shooting was going on. They knew the rapper doing the show was there and had warrants.
    Milwaukee COP referring to white citizens don't want to be involved in Flash mob violence. Stay home and don't flaunt your whiteness. Zero protected class involved in the crimes even those on video never prosecuted. Mayor, DA, COP refuse to prosecute Protected classes in auto thief's. Come right out on the news and tell them to go out to the suburbs and steal the cars . City of Madison school board passed a rule that LEO could not be called for for any crime committed by protected classes on school grounds. That blew up in their face couple years back.
    Justice means everyone treated the same.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster23 View Post
    To him black lives matter, to me, nah, just so much animated dog shit.

@The Tourist , is right, let all the hood rat bastards kill each other off in a shootout, Planned Parenthood is not doing enough in da hood.

There is plenty of white trash that belongs in the impact area also.
    Last edited by SOCOM42; 07-02-2017 at 08:06 AM.
    Smitty901 and Prepared One like this.

And here we go:
    "A Memphis rapper was taken into custody early Sunday in Alabama along with a second suspect in connection with the shooting at an Arkansas nightclub that left 28 people injured, the U.S. Marshals Service ..."

"U.S. Marshals, along with the ATF and FBI apprehended Hampton and the other male, according to Chief Deputy U.S. Marshal Cliff LaBarge. Both are currently being held at the Jefferson County jail."

"The shooting capped a violent week in Arkansas' largest city. Police had responded to a dozen drive-by shootings over the previous nine days"

Little Rock nightclub shooting: US Marshals arrest rapper, second suspect in Alabama | Fox News

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links